WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Windshield for a COLE Superhawk

boater250s

Reaction score
I'm looking for a windshield replacement for my Superhawk. I posted photos, it's not that bad, it just bugs the crap outta me and I think a lot of you know what I mean. I'm trying to keep it original. Some people have suggested just to take it off. I'm leaning towards keeping it original, any thoughts or opinions?
I found Finneys on line, has anyone had any experience with them? Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 40
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 46

grumpy88

Reaction score
I can tell you it's not going to be cheap . I broke one half that size and it was 400 dollars

grumpy88

Reaction score
What part of a boat is?

Brian

Not quite sure what your question was ? Lol . It was a friend's boat and I was holding his and my boat to tie up and I slipped and broke it . I be leave it was a 90's eliminator.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Not quite sure what your question was ? Lol . It was a friend's boat and I was holding his and my boat to tie up and I slipped and broke it . I be leave it was a 90's eliminator.

Seemed clear to me, you mentioned it wasn't going to be cheap and I responded, "What part of a boat is?"

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I used Finney's for the new wind shields on my last Cole. They did a great job!!

boater250s

Reaction score
I can tell you it's not going to be cheap . I broke one half that size and it was 400 dollars

Honestly, I thought it would be more than that 400.00. If its around that or so, I'll be happy. Its all one piece. Thanks for all your input, it's more like an eye sore, I see it and I need to have it replaced. Thanks!

Backlash

Reaction score
Boater250S,

That Cole isn't worth anything in the current condition. I would be more than happy to help you out and just "Take it off your hands." Then you wont have to worry about that damaged windshield.

:D

Beautiful boat!!! I love the color combo!

Carry on!

Henry