WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Windsor Launch Ramp Incident on Judge Judy right now

toto

Reaction score
I was watching the same thing - 28 Conquest and a dipshit in a rental Town.

4Waters

Reaction score
She's pretty fair, she's good at making both parties look like dipshits, it's rental guys turn next

4Waters

Reaction score
Where is the thread about this incident?

4Waters

Reaction score
We all knew how this was going to go.

The guy in the conquest did nothing wrong, the shit Judy was saying about ramp etiquette made no sense and she shouldn't have said shit without actually giving it a try once.

The BS about the last boat he drove was a pontoon and this was a tritoon so it's different, WTF?

nowski

Reaction score
Boat owner prevails.

I just caught the tail end that leads me to a couple questions?

How did this case end up on Judge Judy in the first place? I'm assuming the guy with the Conquest had boat insurance.

Why not let your insurance company handle the matter? Unless they felt both parties were 50 / 50 at fault. If that's the case time to look for a new boat insurance company...

Magic Mike

Reaction score
This happened a few years back at least, it was a rerun today.

4Waters

Reaction score
This happened a few years back at least, it was a rerun today.
Date on the invoice for outdrive repair was 7/31/2020, Judy even mentioned that people are trying to get out and get a breath of fresh air during a pandemic. There was a thread about this as well, if I remember correctly the boat owner was yelling and screaming. I believe the yelling was partially witnessed by a couple inmates.

Edit: Got it mixed up he wasn't the one yelling, here is the thread I was talking about but this incident is mentioned in here @HBCraig

Magic Mike

Reaction score
My sincere apologies, I guess I saw it 8 or so months back when it first aired possibly. I was thinking it had been longer...
I believe the owner wasn’t there, in the episode he said his daughter was driving the boat and he did not actually witness the impact.

4Waters

Reaction score
My sincere apologies, I guess I saw it 8 or so months back when it first aired possibly. I was thinking it had been longer...
I believe the owner wasn’t there, in the episode he said his daughter was driving the boat and he did not actually witness the impact.
Yeah I remember there was 2 accidents involving rental toons within a couple weeks at Windsor this summer. #shitshow

Javajoe

Reaction score
My daughter was actually mailed a letter a few years ago to go on. She was just in a fender bender. Said they would pay her to go plus take care of any judgment. She said hell no

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
One of my RX7 friends went on for a roommate dispute a few years ago. He got stomped by Judge Judy. 😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Judge Judy is (1) entertainment for whomever likes watching that shit and (2) she's paid like a top movie star...

Salary: $47 million PER YEAR

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I always thought each party for paid $xXxX and then let the case be decided. So if each party got $5k and one lost the winner actually got $10k

nowski

Reaction score
damn. She is kicking the boat owners ass. Doesnt seem fair at this point.
Tx for posting this
It's not how you start the race but how you finish the race that matters, I'm glad it was a win for the boat owner. I'm sure she was just badgering the boat owner for ratings her typical MO. Judge Judy was a boat I mean yacht owner at one time, I'm sure she knows a thing or two about boats...

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
It's not how you start the race but how you finish the race that matters, I'm glad it was a win for the boat owner. I'm sure she was just badgering the boat owner for ratings her typical MO. Judge Judy was a boat I mean yacht owner at one time, I'm sure she knows a thing or two about boats...

i will watch the rest. Lol