WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Windsor north ramp 7/03/2015 ???

little rowe boat

IAFF local 1067
Reaction score
Does anyone know what happened about 5:30 pm on july 3rd at the north facing windsor boat ramps?? Police & fire shut down the ramp and off loaded someone from a boat and loaded them into an ambulance.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I also heard some idiots in the channel were taking turns choking each other out on Friday. Supposed to be some new game guys are playing. Apparently one guy turned blue and stopped breathing. Someone did cpr and revived him. Some friends of my brother witnessed it I guess. Not sure if this was the same incident though.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I also heard some idiots in the channel were taking turns choking each other out on Friday. Supposed to be some new game guys are playing. Apparently one guy turned blue and stopped breathing. Someone did cpr and revived him. Some friends of my brother witnessed it I guess. Not sure if this was the same incident though.

That game isn't new. It was big when i was in 5th grade. Two kids were doing it in the bathroom. One went out and hit his head on the sink. Needed to be air lifted out. Brain damage. Very very talented athlete was a huge bummer.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
That game isn't new. It was big when i was in 5th grade. Two kids were doing it in the bathroom. One went out and hit his head on the sink. Needed to be air lifted out. Brain damage. Very very talented athlete was a huge bummer.

Idiots of all eras.....We had kids sniffing gas and cleaning fluid fumes. On went temperarily blind and one died when I was in grade school. These kids were Darwin candidates though, not gifted in anything but stupid. Bless their lil' hearts.....:(:(

minijeep

Reaction score
It's always a game until someone gets hurt, but why would they take someone from the channel all the way to Windsor? Seems like they could have taken him right from the channel, I've seen ambulances and police down there before.

Lunatic Fringe

Reaction score
It's always a game until someone gets hurt, but why would they take someone from the channel all the way to Windsor? Seems like they could have taken him right from the channel, I've seen ambulances and police down there before.

They wouldn't so that should tell you the two cases are unrelated.:rolleyes

Motoxxxloak

Reaction score
I heard it was a heart attack.

I heard two diff stories while trying to get my boat out. One person said a boat flipped up at the gorge. Unsure of the injuries sustained. Another said a person severly cut themselves on a prop.....Not sure either way