WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Windsor North

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Think the state will fix it this week before the 2 next big weekends hit? I’m thinking desert storm 2021 will Be record breaking crowds.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Think the state will fix it this week before the 2 next big weekends hit? I’m thinking desert storm 2021 will Be record breaking crowds.

“No worries! The new state park at the Riviera will be open in 2 weeks and handle the extra crowds.”-AZ state parks circa 2017.

Hell no it won’t be fixed.

Singleton

Reaction score
“No worries! The new state park at the Riviera will be open in 2 weeks and handle the extra crowds.”-AZ state parks circa 2017.

i was wondering what year it was supposed to be available.
still remember the video of the ramp being pushed into the water. That 30 year lease is pushing year 10 I think

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Something up with the North ramp?

instagator

Reaction score
Shallow is hell,if the water is low. Tell me how i know
Max 5 prop is nicked up

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
My wife and I launched Wednesday after work to go to dolce for dinner, she parked truck and I pulled up to the dock and waited for her. She walks down and yells “dumbass”. The docks were not connected to shore. I didn’t notice at first, then I realized what a cluster it’s gonna be. There’s only one section of dock attached to shore that boats can pick up and drop off at. Basically one boat at a time.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Not to mention that the one dock is right at the bottom of the ramp so your waiting on all kinds of people when trying to swoop in there. I hope they fix em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hallett21

Reaction score

It really hasn’t been that long has it?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It really hasn’t been that long has it?

It was said originally slated to open in Q2 of 2018. I remember they were saying Memorial Day. They are projecting August 2021 now.

And people think I'm crazy when I say rack storage won't be built this decade.

Last edited: