WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Windy is comming home!

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you'll be with her soon. :)

I suggest you angle your pelvis away from her bad hip, when you're smashing her from the back. We all want her injury to heal as quickly as possible.

:cool:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I'm glad to hear you'll be with her soon. :)

I suggest you angle your pelvis away from her bad hip, when you're smashing her from the back. We all want her injury to heal as quickly as possible.

:cool:

on that note its all about her........thank you for thinking of me!..:D

Tom Brown

Epsilon contributor
Reaction score
I'm there for you too, buddy. :D

Seriously, it's terrific to hear the two of you will be together again. :cool:

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
I'm there for you too, buddy. :D

Seriously, it's terrific to hear the two of you will be together again. :cool:

thank you .....you have no idea how hard it was/is to have to sit here and listen to her cry because she was either hurt, missed home, and missing her life......it sucked... not being able to do anything, but now she is home and we start to get things back in order....and start getting on with our lives....

Pixilated

Everyones favorite Bitch!
Reaction score
So when & where shall we do her welcome home party????????????????:hmm:hmm:hmm Has the Navy made their mind up yet Bobby?

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
So when & where shall we do her welcome home party????????????????:hmm:hmm:hmm Has the Navy made their mind up yet Bobby?

she is staying in SD, for at least 8 weeks, on the base...and is allowed to come home on the weekends, as far as witch barracks she is in I have not heard .....I know that they are moving her, just not sure yet as soon as I know I will let you all know..as far as a party I think she will have to answer that, as she has told me that as of now she just wants to get better so she can get home, for good......you know that she does not like to be fussed over....but you never know.....( soon ) :D