WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Winning Thread

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
With sooooo much WINNING, I'd like to start a thread to keep it all centrally located for all our new visitors to see. :D:D:D

I'll start with this.....................

mim1avbxe1i31.jpg

WINNING!!!!!!!

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Winning.
The mold waxing kid quit yesterday morning. He found a job that pays better.=Kid is winning.
I met his replacement in the afternoon. Yes, they hired someone that quickly.:)
New kid has a job=New kid winning.

The shop lost zero productivity because of any of it. =Winning.

None of them seem to be tired of winning yet. Thumbs up thing here.

Meaney77

Reaction score
With sooooo much WINNING, I'd like to start a thread to keep it all centrally located for all our new visitors to see. :D:D:D

I'll start with this.....................

mim1avbxe1i31.jpg

WINNING!!!!!!!
"Blaming President Trump for her decision to leave" You gotta love the blame game.... Take all that money you made and go live a happy quiet life somewhere else and keep you politics to yourself-What an idiot!!

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Winning.
The mold waxing kid quit yesterday morning. He found a job that pays better.=Kid is winning.
I met his replacement in the afternoon. Yes, they hired someone that quickly.:)
New kid has a job=New kid winning.

The shop lost zero productivity because of any of it. =Winning.

None of them seem to be tired of winning yet. Thumbs up thing here.

That is a great WINNING story!!!!!

MAGA Dobie.jpg

500bbc

Reaction score
Back on Track..

Biden's “gaffes” are getting out of control... LOLOL :D:D
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/08/12/lay-off-joe-bidens-gaffes/

"Regular Plum Line readers will know that I am hardly Joe Biden’s biggest fan. But reporters’ coverage of his “gaffes” is getting out of control. It’s both unfair to him and a disservice to the American voters who are trying to figure out who their next president should be."

Must keep the facts out of the "conversation".

Report!!! Report!!!!

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
"Regular Plum Line readers will know that I am hardly Joe Biden’s biggest fan. But reporters’ coverage of his “gaffes” is getting out of control. It’s both unfair to him and a disservice to the American voters who are trying to figure out who their next president should be."

Must keep the facts out the "conversation".

Report!!! Report!!!!
But But but Trump said...lol can’t have both ways bitc oh shit ahh guys. Don’t want to take a vacay got to censor myself.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Construction crews in New Mexico began work on a 46-mile stretch of replacement border walls. The project is reportedly funded with Department of Defense resources diverted by the Trump Administration under a national emergency declaration.

The construction company set forth on a contract to replace a 46-mile section of border fencing with a taller bollard wall. The project is running from Columbus, New Mexico, to Santa Teresa along the border that separates the state from Chihuahua, Mexico, KVIA, ABC7 reported.

The U.S. Supreme Court recently overturned a lower court’s ruling that blocked the use of diverted funds, Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak reported in July. The ruling freed approximately $2.5 billion for construction.

#winningandeffective :)

giphy.gif

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
Construction crews in New Mexico began work on a 46-mile stretch of replacement border walls. The project is reportedly funded with Department of Defense resources diverted by the Trump Administration under a national emergency declaration.

The construction company set forth on a contract to replace a 46-mile section of border fencing with a taller bollard wall. The project is running from Columbus, New Mexico, to Santa Teresa along the border that separates the state from Chihuahua, Mexico, KVIA, ABC7 reported.

The U.S. Supreme Court recently overturned a lower court’s ruling that blocked the use of diverted funds, Breitbart News’ Joel Pollak reported in July. The ruling freed approximately $2.5 billion for construction.

#winningandeffective :)

giphy.gif
You notice this is “replacement wall”? How much NEW wall has Trump built?

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Enough miles to frustrate and agitate you.
How many, Sweeper? Let’s have a number. But you won’t even do the research and if you do you won’t share the pitiful result. MAGA!

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
“Big story in Drudge today, we’ve only built a mile and a half — a mile and a half of wall but yet, we’ve been allocated to build at least 100 miles of wall,” co-host Brian Kilmeade exclaimed at the top of Wednesday’s show, referring a story posted by conservative news aggregator Drudge Report. “But for some reason they just can't seem to get it done. Unbelievable.”

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Per the Bloomberg report, an attorney for the House wrote a letter to a federal judge in Oakland, California who is hearing arguments in favor of blocking the Trump administration’s attempts to use money on border fencing that was not appropriated for the wall.

“The administration recently provided updated information to Congress on the status of its efforts as of April 30, 2019,” wrote Douglas Letter, the lawyer for Congress. “Based on that updated information, it appears that CBP has now constructed 1.7 miles of fencing with its fiscal year 2018 funding.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

Tags: Fox & Friends, fox news, Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Forum is much better without granpoo, sqeezer is getting close for posting ridiculous links..

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
Newsweek is more generous and says 60 miles of new wall completed under Trump. That’s out of what, 1200 miles of border?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
How many, Sweeper? Let’s have a number. But you won’t even do the research and if you do you won’t share the pitiful result. MAGA!
I can't answer for sweeper.
I can say there have been more Miles of wall built than you have posts that properly predicted anything. :D
images (2).jpg

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
WELL DONE PRESIDENT TRUMP EXCELLENT PROGRESS.

“CBP has constructed over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017 and expects to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020,” the Border Patrol said in a tweet.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Construction crews continue work on the new border wall system along the SW border near San Luis, AZ. In partnership with @USACEHQ, CBP has constructed over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017 and expects to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

Run along GMAC,Trump has had far more success securing the border and attempting to make the United States safe and help curtail drug traffic than your personal attempt at closing off the Colorado River.How did that work out for you? Explain to the new members of this forum your fucked Up attempt to personally buoy off the Colorado River and your subsequent removal and transfer out of Havasu.
Looks like you going full circle and have obviously been empowered for some reason to order and demand answers to your fucked up diatribes.

Last edited:

Eliminator21vdrive

Reaction score
“Big story in Drudge today, we’ve only built a mile and a half — a mile and a half of wall but yet, we’ve been allocated to build at least 100 miles of wall,” co-host Brian Kilmeade exclaimed at the top of Wednesday’s show, referring a story posted by conservative news aggregator Drudge Report. “But for some reason they just can't seem to get it done. Unbelievable.”

You couldn't see the truth if it were right in front of you jacking you off!

wallnutz

Reaction score
Per the Bloomberg report, an attorney for the House wrote a letter to a federal judge in Oakland, California who is hearing arguments in favor of blocking the Trump administration’s attempts to use money on border fencing that was not appropriated for the wall.

“The administration recently provided updated information to Congress on the status of its efforts as of April 30, 2019,” wrote Douglas Letter, the lawyer for Congress. “Based on that updated information, it appears that CBP has now constructed 1.7 miles of fencing with its fiscal year 2018 funding.”

Watch above, via Fox News.

Tags: Fox & Friends, fox news, Sarah Huckabee Sanders
You sir have been triggered. TDS is going strong the last couple days, what’s up?

Sandlord

Reaction score
replacing the vehicle barriers (a post every 6 feet) with the new style wall is technically a replacement. A fucking good replacement.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
You notice this is “replacement wall”? How much NEW wall has Trump built?
A replacement wall is a "new" wall.....Get a life for god's sakes. Being a bore on the internet can't be very fulfilling for such a crowded mind.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
So the screeching about a wall and how its useless, won't work, not needed, bla bla bla... is now screeching about how the wall is not a "new" wall... and isn't being built fast enough.

I swear you can't make this shit up, lol... It must suck to go through life so twisted up about something.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
So the screeching about a wall and how its useless, won't work, not needed, bla bla bla... is now screeching about how the wall is not a "new" wall... and isn't being built fast enough.

I swear you can't make this shit up, lol... It must suck to go through life so twisted up about something.

GMAC,read the above Quote 3 Times,let the words soak in.

Grandpa mac

Reaction score
38B4396D-ABEB-4D94-BF55-4CCEA37C74AA.jpeg
38B4396D-ABEB-4D94-BF55-4CCEA37C74AA.jpeg
WELL DONE PRESIDENT TRUMP EXCELLENT PROGRESS.

“CBP has constructed over 60 miles of new border wall system along the SW border since 2017 and expects to complete 450 miles by the end of 2020,” the Border Patrol said in a tweet.
Yep, the highest number I’ve seen is 60. And that’s out of 1954 miles of border and it is my understanding that most of those 60 miles already had a barrier and Trump has merely rebuilt existing wall. And in the meantime we’re seeing record numbers of immigrants.

Bit early for y’all to be doing your victory dance.

You know who could build a wall? The Chinese. 500 miles built brick by brick during the Ming dynasty alone. In total more than 13,000 miles. And manned by the Chinese army. And guess what, the Mongols kept finding ways to raid until the Chinese resources were so depleted that the Ming dynasty fell to an internal revolt.

Trump is slowly implementing a watered down version of failed feudal defense for a 21st century problem. Yeah, I’m underwhelmed.