WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Winning....

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
nofree.jpg

jet496

Reaction score
If it's so ineffective why can't I find a landscaper or laborer?

Whether it's the wall or the new administration enforcing immigration laws, illegal immigrants are the scarcest I've ever seen & I live on the border. Now we just have to stop paying illegal immigrants to live here & providing free healthcare since they are illegal. I just don't get that & it's really happening. I know someone from the Social Security Office in San Diego who just filled us in on the skinny.

Liberals just need to quit supporting that shit, they need to try and think about what they're saying & actually voting for.

Last edited:

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

Whether it's the wall or the new administration enforcing immigration laws, illegal immigrants are the scarcest I've ever seen & I live on the border. Now we have to stop paying illegal immigrants & providing free healthcare since they are illegal. I just don't get that & it's really happening. I know someone from the Social Security Office in San Diego who just filled us in on the skinny.

Liberals just need to quit supporting that shit, they need to try and think about what they're saying & actually voting for.
Are you saying libbies need to start using something they don't have??? Take Rod for example, he doesn't know what a construction site looks like, he's just trained to bitch about something DJT did!!!

RodnJen

Reaction score

Whether it's the wall or the new administration enforcing immigration laws, illegal immigrants are the scarcest I've ever seen & I live on the border. Now we just have to stop paying illegal immigrants to live here & providing free healthcare since they are illegal. I just don't get that & it's really happening. I know someone from the Social Security Office in San Diego who just filled us in on the skinny.

It’s actually been a trend for some time and it has nothing to do with Trump. It started even before the Deporter in Chief Obama was elected.