WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Winter Blast cancelled

Singleton

Reaction score
We should all just start a bon fire that night on the southside and blow some shit up..

my group decided Superstition, Plaster City or Ocotillo - we will be having our own show each night

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
State park ain't got time for that :) Now you add a whole other layer of complexity. 10K plus people milling through one area isn't gonna happen in April.

That said UTVWC did it, but that was in the desert, outside town, and fewer people overall.

That was actually the plan for 2020..

76sanger

Reaction score
What the fuck, two companies are both saying that they have vaccines that are above 93 to 95% affective. That better than any flu shot available! So why is it then that cities and counties are still saying this is canceled or that is canceled? It sure seems to me it's all about fucking control now! AND... with this so called spike that is going on, we are not seeing the death rate explode either. Most people get sick and are back and going again within a week. Sounds like the flu doesn't it!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
What the fuck, two companies are both saying that they have vaccines that are above 93 to 95% affective. That better than any flu shot available! So why is it then that cities and counties are still saying this is canceled or that is canceled? It sure seems to me it's all about fucking control now! AND... with this so called spike that is going on, we are not seeing the death rate explode either. Most people get sick and are back and going again within a week. Sounds like the flu doesn't it!

nothing to do with local government or control, see previous posts and I think you may have a better understanding.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
That was actually the plan for 2020..

Exactly.. State park was limiting entry for regular boaters then. They aren’t going to have an event that brings in even more people to the location.

76sanger

Reaction score
nothing to do with local government or control, see previous posts and I think you may have a better understanding.
Yes I totally understand that. I guess what I was getting at is this, alot of the stuff is three plus months out. There is great progress being made. Why are these cities and counties already putting a halt to events? In many many cases this is hurting a hard working family that has invested countless hours and money into their business. Just seems extreme to me. That's all.