WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Winter garage boating

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Back in the days when my boat would fit in the garage I would spend entire evenings in it drinking and listening to music.:thumbsup

Baja 252

Reaction score
20 years ago (our younger days) I was out with the guys one Friday night. I came home about 1:00 am, hit the garage door button and as it goes up I see my wife and three of her friends sitting in the boat drinking. Always fun times with a boat.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I don't sit in the boat and drink but I do turn the stereo on and crank it up even though I have a garage stereo.....it's just different.

doc_texoma

Reaction score
I've never had one that fit in my garage but me and friends as well as the ex-wife would drive up to the lake on any given afternoon during cooler weather months, open the boat shed up, close it behind us - uncover the boat and then proceed to get hammered... And yes, a boat stereo does just sound different..

Great post... And the reply about coming home and finding the ladies in the boat is a dream come true.. :)

doc_texoma

Reaction score
20 years ago (our younger days) I was out with the guys one Friday night. I came home about 1:00 am, hit the garage door button and as it goes up I see my wife and three of her friends sitting in the boat drinking. Always fun times with a boat.

Possibly the best post I've ever seen on a boating forum.

Tank0088

Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not the only one who hangs out in the boat when it's not in the water. My wife thought I was weird when I bought my boat and couldn't wait to turn the stereo on and have a few drink while sitting in front of our house. It is just something I remember doing with my dad when I was a kid (minus the drinking part). Also the guy I bought the boat from said he use to sit in his boat with his dad and turn the sprinklers on. Good times😃

nrbr

Reaction score
I keep my detailing supplies within arms reach while doing this!!! Have a great time and boat gets kept up

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Where is the picture of us having beers in just the interior of the West Coast F*cker laid out in the garage? :D

I remember that day! I also remember your young daughter asking what that "F" word was all over the boat.:yikes I don't have any pics of us actually sitting in it. But I do have pics from that day and the day we a had beer on the ramp. LOL

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

Picture 035.jpg

FlyByWire

I just work here
Reaction score
I walked over to Don Johnson's place and did it in his. It's more fun with twins.

But I also launched today.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Use the boat Fall, winter, and spring!....And it to friggin hot in the summer to play sit in the boat! :lmao

J.P.

Reaction score
I use to do it all the time when I had my 21 Daytona, wife thought I was nuts, get in and out grabbing another beer turn up the stereo, wipe the dash, gauges etc,.. I have a bigger boat now so its not as easy and i'm older, but every now and then.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
Garage boating, I still do that .
Wife thinks I'm crazy .But she come on aboard to join a few times .
( i think she really likes it ,but tells me it's weird) lol

welldigger00

Reaction score
Absolutely! My street is Saint Bernard lane. We call it Bernard bay when we drink in the boat in the driveway.