WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wired 4 Sound???

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Anyone know if they are still operating?

Trying to get a stereo tuneup scheduled and can’t get through. The number on their website goes to a fax. FB messages are not acknowledged. Even got a cell number for someone that was supposed to be able to help but that’s disconnected.

Anyone have any way to contact them or another shop to recommend?

My stereo is fine just want them to go through the settings and make sure I’m dialed in. The front deck speakers sound like they are getting too much power over the rest of the speakers. Gotta make sure it’s loud enough that @OldSchoolBoats can hear my music clearly. 😬

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Anyone know if they are still operating?

Trying to get a stereo tuneup scheduled and can’t get through. The number on their website goes to a fax. FB messages are not acknowledged. Even got a cell number for someone that was supposed to be able to help but that’s disconnected.

Anyone have any way to contact them or another shop to recommend?

My stereo is fine just want them to go through the settings and make sure I’m dialed in. The front deck speakers sound like they are getting too much power over the rest of the speakers. Gotta make sure it’s loud enough that @OldSchoolBoats can hear my music clearly. [emoji51]
Going to need a lot more than a tune up sport........[emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

DLC

Reaction score
they are busy as far as I know, I stop by and they have boats and cars, sxs’ s in the shop.

9F3D26F3-8CCC-4F15-820E-DB37ED28987D.jpeg

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Going to need a lot more than a tune up sport........[emoji38][emoji38]

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Hahaha I can’t even hear the motor. I have to watch the tach for surge while Nikki screams along to Journey on the front deck 🤣

rickym20

Reaction score
Not a huge customer by any means but I got a couple quotes from some of the Audio guys in town and Ron’s was competitive with the rest of them.

Very Happy with Ron and the crew at his shop , even going back next week to add a few things to the system that I didn’t have the money for the first round. I wouldn’t hesitate to give them a call.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Thanks for all the recommendations and help. Was able to get through today and Davey is going to take a look at it for me this weekend. They are booked into July for work FYI.

Riverfamlee

Reaction score
I follow a few shops on IG and Ive spoken to WFS and Ron's. Both seem solid. Speed of sound posts some bad ass work and so does Audiotistics in Apple valley. Audiotistics has to be one of the busiest shops I have ever seen and they still seem to pump out badass work . Seems like they always have 20 different projects going on at the same time.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
Update**

Davie had me swing by Wired4Sound on Saturday. Daniel gave it a quick once over and was able to figure out that the front speakers weren’t even run through my amps causing distortion. Installed a new amp for those speakers and tuned the amps for me to dial the system in. Paid for the amp and three hours of labor which seemed more than fair to me and got some plans dialed in for future updates.