WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wisconsin Supreme Court!! = YES!

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
When Trump concedes 2020 Election i will accept his decision.Right now12noon 1/20/21 will be the final deadline.

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
When Trump concedes 2020 Election i will accept his decision.Right now12noon 1/20/21 will be the final deadline.
A concession is polite and gracious, but constitutionally meaningless. Trump’s decision making power over who’s the next president is no greater than yours or mine. One person, one vote.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
A concession is polite and gracious, but constitutionally meaningless. Trump’s decision making power over who’s the next president is no greater than yours or mine. One person, one vote.

joe biden election will never be ligitamate.Just not possible.Democrats should enjoy this period of time.Within 1 year or less this historic fraud will be examined by historians at the best schools and organizations in the United States and the world.They will do this because they will have and be given the time a few lawyers do not have right now.
Just listening to biden intentions and watching the results will be worth any admission to this forum.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Sposed to be 1 person 1 vote. But democrats it seems 1 person stuffs 100000 votes in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk