WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

With Easter coming does this ad make Cadbury Eggs more appetizing?

4Waters

Reaction score
Sure makes me not want to buy them. WTF

tempFileForShare_20210303-132733_132514642487156.jpg

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Sure makes me not want to buy them. WTF

View attachment 978332

What happened to just the simple Cadbury Bunny!!

The things are disgusting and filled with with a white sticky substance so I guess it is fitting🤷🏻‍♂️

I dont like them but I always got a chuckle out of the commercials!! Especially the older ones

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Could you have at least made a Grads approved warning in the title....

Don’t tell me there are going to ruin peeps next...

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Don’t want to know about that stuff but I did see they are coming out with an all peanut butter Reeses cup.

welldigger00

Reaction score
I have been noticing in movies nowadays how they always have to work in the queer thing. Seems like it’s every movie or tv show now. And if it’s a MA rating you’re gonna see way more dong than tits. Never a cooch. I bet grads approves this new movie style however.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rondog4405

Reaction score
Wtf.. guess I'm unplugging all.my TV's. No way in hell am I letting my kids see that fucked up shit!

TrollerDave

Reaction score
If it is real, where are they running these ads? I don’t think you’d even have an ad for Easter candy like that with a man and woman on regular TV.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
If it is real, where are they running these ads? I don’t think you’d even have an ad for Easter candy like that with a man and woman on regular TV.

Really have you not seen these new adds on tv for herpes and HIV lately? Same shit!!

HCP3

Reaction score
Wtf.. guess I'm unplugging all.my TV's. No way in hell am I letting my kids see that fucked up shit!

You think that is bad... Just wait until they start teaching kids the "GayBCs" in school.

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
You think that is bad... Just wait until they start teaching kids the "GayBCs" in school.

Ho-lee-fuk.. this is the only time in my life I am ok with myself for not having kids.. and trust me we regretted it for years until the year 2020!

port austin pirate

Reaction score
I have been noticing in movies nowadays how they always have to work in the queer thing. Seems like it’s every movie or tv show now. And if it’s a MA rating you’re gonna see way more dong than tits. Never a cooch. I bet grads approves this new movie style however.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah, ,feel the same way cant watch almost any shows that the hollywood freaks dont have to throw in the homo bullshit, that and if they make a documentry about early Ireland 75% of the cast is black and of course 15% is queer, and Ive gotten to the point where if I see some 105 lb women kicking the hell out of 6 martial arts black belt guys who are all about 6ft 6 in 250 lb built like linebackers Iam gonna tjhrow a beer at the T.V. Old guy rant over

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I have more to say but it would definitely cross the RDP no no threshold so you get off easy :)

Me get off easy? Those comments where about n2o, not you! I dont know you well enough to say anything like that tword you🤣🤣🤣

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
That was for n20 haha

Yes that's why it say "he is not" and doesnt say "you are not"!

Anyway.. it is almost boating season so we need to get together! Would love to have you and your family join us a time or two or many!!

TrollerDave

Reaction score

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Well , there you go. Wow. 😳

Yeah, I can understand the HIV and Herpes, but Easter candy? C’mon Man! It’s a long way from the kid saying “Thank you Easter Bunny”. 😔

Point taken! And perfectly valid!

I was just pointing out that you didnt see shit like this a few years ago!

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I thought the pic was from an old “running it hard in Beaumont” thread at first

Censors would of cancelled a man/woman doing that

Tired of the hall pass for the anything goes crowd when on non cable tv

BS

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I’m glad I shitcanned cable and live commercial TV. This gay shit is fucking offensive. If you want that make a gay channel, don’t corrupt all the other channels.

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Yeah, ,feel the same way cant watch almost any shows that the hollywood freaks dont have to throw in the homo bullshit, that and if they make a documentry about early Ireland 75% of the cast is black and of course 15% is queer, and Ive gotten to the point where if I see some 105 lb women kicking the hell out of 6 martial arts black belt guys who are all about 6ft 6 in 250 lb built like linebackers Iam gonna tjhrow a beer at the T.V. Old guy rant over

Don't ruin your TV, just change the channel. To combat this nonsense I've been recording everything and fast forwarding thru the commercials or just deleting the show if it's not what I want to watch. Much less frustration that way.

Tank

Reaction score
The gay thing doesn't bother me at all. know and friends with many gay and lesbians. Our very good friend (wife calls him her brother) lived with us for a few years who's gay. We have very good friends from Key West that are actually drag queens that have come and visited. I don't judge people on their race, sexual preference, religion, politics or any other thing except how they treat me and mine (seems to be an attitude lost on most these days).

The issue I take with this ad is why do they have to sexualize something that's not sexual. For years and years and years it was the cadburry bunny. Why now does that have to change? When looking at something like this, one has to ask, "is it ok for a husband and wife to be doing the same thing in the ad?" Now some of you may say yes, but I would say no. I don't want to see two people of any sex making out over a cadbury egg. It isn't relevant to the item they're selling. Which begs me to come to the realization, it's forced and part of the woke revolution and politicized, which is bullshit. I don't care about seeing gays or lesbians in tv shows or movies either frankly, unless it's forced. And it does seem forced as of late.

In my opinion, for me, it basically comes down to what I said above - I try hard not to judge people but in turn, I don't want your religion, sexual preference, politics or anything else jammed down my throat (pun intended). This ad, a lot of the TV stuff, politics in general lately seem very in your face and forced, "COMPLY!" That rubs me the wrong way (another pun!).

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
The gay thing doesn't bother me at all. know and friends with many gay and lesbians. Our very good friend (wife calls him her brother) lived with us for a few years who's gay. We have very good friends from Key West that are actually drag queens that have come and visited. I don't judge people on their race, sexual preference, religion, politics or any other thing except how they treat me and mine (seems to be an attitude lost on most these days).

The issue I take with this ad is why do they have to sexualize something that's not sexual. For years and years and years it was the cadburry bunny. Why now does that have to change? When looking at something like this, one has to ask, "is it ok for a husband and wife to be doing the same thing in the ad?" Now some of you may say yes, but I would say no. I don't want to see two people of any sex making out over a cadbury egg. It isn't relevant to the item they're selling. Which begs me to come to the realization, it's forced and part of the woke revolution and politicized, which is bullshit. I don't care about seeing gays or lesbians in tv shows or movies either frankly, unless it's forced. And it does seem forced as of late.

In my opinion, for me, it basically comes down to what I said above - I try hard not to judge people but in turn, I don't want your religion, sexual preference, politics or anything else jammed down my throat (pun intended). This ad, a lot of the TV stuff, politics in general lately seem very in your face and forced, "COMPLY!" That rubs me the wrong way (another pun!).

Best post in this thread!! Great response!! I agree 1000%! We have a couple gay cousins on my wife's side and I'm sure they would agree with you also!! She used to actually give me shit she would always say, "hey did you see that, Ricky was just checking out your ass!"..lol

Sexualizing a chocolate egg for a kids holiday is terrible!!

Great post Tank!

4Waters

Reaction score

Best post in this thread!! Great response!! I agree 1000%! We have a couple gay cousins on my wife's side and I'm sure they would agree with you also!! She used to actually give me shit she would always say, "hey did you see that, Ricky was just checking out your ass!"..lol

Sexualizing a chocolate egg for a kids holiday is terrible!!

Great post Tank!

Agree with you guys, I've worked with gays, around gays and hung out with gays (hot chicks flock to gay guys BTW), my cousin is gay so that doesn't bother me, what bothers me is it's like Tank said they are trying to force you to comply. My question is comply to what? I don't have a problem with gays, never have never will that's their life and this is mine and we can coexist without an issue just like I have been doing.

RichL

Reaction score

Well said.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Just trying to be PC , if your a man and want to Smoke a Cock ? Go for it 🤔

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm immune .... worked west hollywood for many years
I spent almost a year there in 2000 (Jan-Oct), the domestic calls were the best entertainment. There is something about 2 grown men calling each other a "Bitch" with a lisp🤣 or the "You're such a slut, do you have any idea where his dick has been" while throwing a dish with the most gay throw I have ever seen.🤣🤣