WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wolfgang Van Halen -- Mammoth WVH

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I hadn't paid much attention to Wolf. I knew he was pretty much set no matter what he did. He didn't have to do anything probably. I assume the fam bam has lots of money.

Anyway, I recently stumbled across this video. He plays all the instruments. He is very talented and deserves the credit. The video is pretty funny too.

The tribute to his dad is pretty touching too.:

riverroyal

Reaction score
He is the real deal. They have been opening for GnR

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
We went to GnR a couple of weeks ago. Pissed we didn't get in early enough to see them play. Several people said they were much better than GnR.

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
Wolfgang is talented ,(His pops is hands down the greatest top 5 Guitar gods of all time IMO) I have seen him W/ Van Halen when Dave tried his best😂
a few years back at Irvine. But damnit I miss MA and his back ground vocals. I have had the privilege's of saying I have seen Sammy and Dave. VH4L:cool:

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
I hadn't paid much attention to Wolf. I knew he was pretty much set no matter what he did. He didn't have to do anything probably. I assume the fam bam has lots of money.

Anyway, I recently stumbled across this video. He plays all the instruments. He is very talented and deserves the credit. The video is pretty funny too.

The tribute to his dad is pretty touching too.:

Man that last one.... wiping my eyes. Thanks for posting these. I'd forgotten about Valerie era.