WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wombat!!!!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People "Need To Be Controlled And Restricted"
teaser image
Authorities should decide what they’re allowed to do “in the community"...
THU JUL 22, AT 8:15 AM

@Wombat

Get your ass over here boy!!!!
World governments are using this entire exercise to see just how far they can push. Average people have no idea what PIC actually stands for, nor do they understand why its bad for the government to segregate people. Low information people procreate too often.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Surprised it took so long. How long ago did they ban semi auto weapons?

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Australian MP Says Unvaccinated People "Need To Be Controlled And Restricted"
teaser image
Authorities should decide what they’re allowed to do “in the community"...
THU JUL 22, AT 8:15 AM

@Wombat

Get your ass over here boy!!!!
G'Day Champ, yea the Delta variant of Covid 19 is fucking us over at the moment in Sydney NSW. Had my first Covid 19 test yesterday and all is good with a negative result 👍

If you get a chance look up Alan Jones on Sky news (Australia's No1 commentator) and man does he blast the authorities on what they are doing to the general population at the moment.:mad: He has no time what so ever on how Biden is representing the US and he blatantly states its elder abuse in how the Democrats are trotting him out and watching Biden stumble through just about every interview.👎:eek:

Even if l wanted to move there right now l can't leave Australia at this point in time due to flight restrictions, but all is good and "IT WILL HAPPEN" .👍;)
I'II give you a little laugh on what happened when l fronted for the test yesterday. When l drove up for testing l looked at the ladies and they looked bored shitless so when l told them wanted to have the test done l told them l was pretty concerned about the testing methods they were about to use.:eek:

They both looked at each other and said, don't worry it doesn't hurt. The one with a nice "DD" rack said what's you concern, l told her my mate reckons he had the test and it was the Chinese test they used.o_O

Both ladies looked at each other with a "what the fuck is he talking about look" and l said my mate was asked to get out of the car and turn around drop his strides and bend over.

Both looked at each other and burst into laughter and told me to "get the fuck out of here" all with a smile on their faces of course.
I told my mate about this and he's going down to do the same thing tomorrow.;)👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
G'Day Champ, yea the Delta variant of Covid 19 is fucking us over at the moment in Sydney NSW. Had my first Covid 19 test yesterday and all is good with a negative result 👍

If you get a chance look up Alan Jones on Sky news (Australia's No1 commentator) and man does he blast the authorities on what they are doing to the general population at the moment.:mad: He has no time what so ever on how Biden is representing the US and he blatantly states its elder abuse in how the Democrats are trotting him out and watching Biden stumble through just about every interview.👎:eek:

Even if l wanted to move there right now l can't leave Australia at this point in time due to flight restrictions, but all is good and "IT WILL HAPPEN" .👍;)
I'II give you a little laugh on what happened when l fronted for the test yesterday. When l drove up for testing l looked at the ladies and they looked bored shitless so when l told them wanted to have the test done l told them l was pretty concerned about the testing methods they were about to use.:eek:

They both looked at each other and said, don't worry it doesn't hurt. The one with a nice "DD" rack said what's you concern, l told her my mate reckons he had the test and it was the Chinese test they used.o_O

Both ladies looked at each other with a "what the fuck is he talking about look" and l said my mate was asked to get out of the car and turn around drop his strides and bend over.

Both looked at each other and burst into laughter and told me to "get the fuck out of here" all with a smile on their faces of course.
I told my mate about this and he's going down to do the same thing tomorrow.;)👍

Hang tough out there boy, keep giving em hell and don’t be a stranger, we need our Aussie news!!! 👍

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1627140399430.jpg

retaocleg

Reaction score
atleast they admit it is about control and restriction.........