WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wonder if this is Gabby?

franky

Reaction score
They are saying it meets her description. I cant believe they didn't have a car on the boyfriend.

HCP3

Reaction score
Now the fiancé is missing...

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Some folks being interviewed are freaking out regarding the term "person of Interest" when it's fairly obvious he is responsible in some way.... It's kind of a legal catch phrase... once LEO suspect him as being the suspected and they announce that it's a whole new game when it comes to talking to him ad I'm sure they don't want to spook him if LEO announces him as "Suspect".... I'm sure he and his lawyer (if he has one) is aware of that

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
This couple was in a bunch of places the wife and I were in August and beginning of Sept. The times were slightly off. We just went thru all of our photos to see if we had any with them in the background or their van at any campsites.

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
Was she traveling with her boyfriend?

Was. See the YouTube body cam video from Moab from their traffic stop.

just start putting in “gabby” under search. She will pop right up.

also “Dr Grande Gabby”

super sad

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Its been non stop on the news out here in FL. Its been twist and turns for sure.

the parents of the fiance have been making things difficult for pilice. Those fucks need to be charged with accessory to hide their son if he murdered her. He is missing and the parents assisted him.

it is possible he did not murder her but it looks like he did.

4Waters

Reaction score
WTF? This isn't how we do things here on RDP, we have this solved already. LOL.

I agree but it doesn't look good on his part.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Its been non stop on the news out here in FL. Its been twist and turns for sure.

the parents of the fiance have been making things difficult for pilice. Those fucks need to be charged with accessory to hide their son if he murdered her. He is missing and the parents assisted him.

100%

His parents need to be strong up. If I were Gabbys father o would have kick their door down by now.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
WTF? This isn't how we do things here on RDP, we have this solved already. LOL.

I agree but it doesn't look good on his part.

i say that because cause of death not released. He could have just let her out of the van and a bear or something could have got her. She could have committed suicide. They both had some kind of mental issues

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
If he killed her outright, or left her in the boondocks to fend for herself, either way he's guilty of something. If he refused to cooperate, then his parents run Interference while he takes off, find him and string up the lot.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If he killed her outright, or left her in the boondocks to fend for herself, either way he's guilty of something. If he refused to cooperate, then his parents run Interference while he takes off, find him and string up the lot.

i am kind of thinking they will find him dead. He was supposed to have went into a 25k acre wilderness area and they have been searching that for two days. Nothing found yet

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Fnck the boyfriend. They were traveling cross country together. Her body was found in Grand Teton NP and he drove all the way back to Florida alone. That's what a piece of shit does not someone who cares for his girlfriend and traveling companion.

The male's parents deserve some special justice as well

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Fnck the boyfriend. They were traveling cross country together. Her body was found in Grand Teton NP and he drove all the way back to Florida alone. That's what a piece of shit does not someone who cares for his girlfriend and traveling companion.

The male's parents deserve some special justice as well
That's not the type of thing you do to anyone you don't even know. That's the stuff reserved for hate...not those you care(d) for.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I will save you guys the suspense before the movie comes out, it will be her that was found, it will be her BF that killed her, he will be found in a week or so say he didn't do it and will be found guilty in a year or so of murder. Sad story and hopefully the young ladies parents will get some closure.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I will save you guys the suspense before the movie comes out, it will be her that was found, it will be her BF that killed her, he will be found in a week or so say he didn't do it and will be found guilty in a year or so of murder. Sad story and hopefully the young ladies parents will get some closure.

this one has much more twist and turns than that. There is something in this FL water out here.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
100%

His parents need to be strong up. If I were Gabbys father o would have kick their door down by now.

Even though this man is Gabby step father. From all news reports this finally might be the guy that shows the world what should happen before defense attorney plea bargain this creep if the creep in fact killed his step daughter.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thanks 388. Good reading your posts again. Your LHC retired folks doing ok?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

I bet he didn't Kill her, but after a Fight that his Sister says they always had he left her and things got out of control somehow.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I watched a little bit of the body cam footage… Sounds to me like the laws on domestic disputes are a little different in Utah than they are in California… If I’m not mistaken in California you put hands on the other person and you go to jail the other person puts hands on you they go to jail also…

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
He killed her, I mean what hell, you go on a road trip with your girlfriend and come back without her??? And no one can find her?? If something bizarre went on, you contact the family or police. I’ve been following this and he killed her & his parents are accessories to her murder. And in my opinion his family should be billed for the search to find that POS!!

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
He killed her, I mean what hell, you go on a road trip with your girlfriend and come back without her??? And no one can find her?? If something bizarre went on, you contact the family or police. I’ve been following this and he killed her & his parents are accessories to her murder. And in my opinion his family should be billed for the search to find that POS!!
Right here , he went home told them what he did in anger they cashed up he’s on the way to Mexico 🤬

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
Want another rabbit hole to go down? Kyron Horman..... that’s in my hood, his step mother is guilty AF!

I wish the best for this girls family’s. His family should be hung!

nowski

Reaction score
Gabby spent her last days in some of the National Parks in Utah we adore. I saw one of her recent pictures (in the news) in front of the same Mesa Arch we've visited and my heart sank knowing we walked on those same trails. Till our paths cross again RIP Gabby RIP...

poncho

Reaction score
this one has much more twist and turns than that. There is something in this FL water out here.
Yep, everyone in Mass retires or has a second place in Florida, whenever we hear of some beyond bizarre shit in Florida we always laugh and say "yea, I could see that".
Part of its charm I guess

Water Romper

Reaction score
...and speaking of rabbit holes, apparently there have been a couple "other" females murdered in the Utah/Wyoming area in the National Parks. Are they connected? I doubt it but I'm sure LEO is looking at all options etc.
As soon as the BF said he's not talking, lawyered up AND went missing- an innocent person does not do this, he appeared to not even care she's gone. It will be a matter of time before he's either caught or found dead (suicide or ?)
When I saw the body cam/video from the traffic stop from Utah PD, (I think it was Utah) he was banged up- blood on his face, hands bloodied, she "appeared" to not have any bruises etc- as another poster mentioned, this may have had a different ending if in Cali. LEO would have intervened a bit more in depth. Media states she had some "Mental issues" regardless, she's dead, he bailed and his parents appear to be harboring, This one's going to end up interesting that's for sure. Truly a sad deal.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
No connection to the murder of the lesbian couple. They already checked that out. That was outside of Moab

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
No connection to the murder of the lesbian couple. They already checked that out. That was outside of Moab

Did you move or on vacation in FL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Water Romper

Reaction score
well, there goes that theory -Boyfriends rope is getting shorter. i just watched a news update, he's supposedly in a Wyoming nature reserve, wasn't he just in Florida? and no info. regarding what vehicle he might be in. Lots of RDP eyes out there...maybe one of us will spot him.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
well, there goes that theory -Boyfriends rope is getting shorter. i just watched a news update, he's supposedly in a Wyoming nature reserve, wasn't he just in Florida? and no info. regarding what vehicle he might be in. Lots of RDP eyes out there...maybe one of us will spot him.

no updates really this AM on the local news. At least I havent seen any. Knee up after surgery but watching mostly stock stuff now

let me turn it back and see what the latest is. The parents house is North a bit from where Luckystrikes place is. Pretty close.

there were protesters outside the parents house demanding to know where she was. Dont know if they are still there since he ran.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Local news is reporting they are switching up on searching for the BF. Now they are looking at the house this AM very close. FBI out with bullet proof vests. Blocked off the road and setting up something inside the house. Being called a crime scene.

basically…he has now been on the run since last Tuesday and they dont know where he is.

lots of activity outside the parents house.

gabbys family all headed out west

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
If anything gets updated locally and I see it I will post it up.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I would assume that since the house is declared a crime scene they are 100% sure on the cause of death.

RIP Gabby

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Luckystrike and I both agree he could have already been eaten by gators in that swamp area. They arent searching that area anymore. That preserve area is apx 23k acres.