WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wonder if this is Gabby?

TeamGreene

Reaction score
One would think this insufferable cunt would wear out that deck of 52 she keeps playing from.

petie6464

Reaction score
Just curious on all this, why the massive media coverage? I know its a bad deal and the whole situation is ugly but why is this case story number one on every news outlet for weeks now? Fox and CNN have been carrying it as the headline story on line for the past few weeks, before Afghanistan, Biden, or any of the other fuctardery going on this country these days.

Covid is played out, they need to fill air time with more depraved society.

Last edited:

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
I think He killed her , I think the Parents are complicit, I think the Swamp is a "red herring" (ruse) , I think he's a sociopath , I think he flew back from Wyoming (proir to her being reported missing ) and was to help his pops help him escape , I think the sister knew and I think his parents drove the mustang to the preserve . And I think the COD will be blunt force trauma to the head ... news junky here :)

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
I think He killed her , I think the Parents are complicit, I think the Swamp is a "red herring" (ruse) , I think he's a sociopath , I think he flew back from Wyoming (proir to her being reported missing ) and was to help his pops help him escape , I think the sister knew and I think his parents drove the mustang to the preserve . And I think the COD will be blunt force trauma to the head ... news junky here :)
Hes sipping a margarita on a beach in Mexico

DILLIGAF

Reaction score

sO WHO DROVE THE VAN BACK TO fl?

cakemoto

Reaction score
I just found out yesterday that a guy that I used a mountain bike with is the one that him and his girlfriend saw the van and reported to the FBI..
0624913F-148A-4582-8570-3D5FD18620E9.jpeg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
My money says ole Brian is gator bait by now if he indeed went that direction. Fla swamps aren't places for people.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
This guy has some interesting thoughts on the film footage.

The date this dashcam video was recorded was August 27, 2021 at 6:30pm according to Red, White, and Bethune, the original family who uploaded it. Gabby Petito's body was found approximately 900 meters from the location of where the van is parked here.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
This guy has some interesting thoughts on the film footage.

The date this dashcam video was recorded was August 27, 2021 at 6:30pm according to Red, White, and Bethune, the original family who uploaded it. Gabby Petito's body was found approximately 900 meters from the location of where the van is parked here.

technology available to everybody is crazy these days.

he or someone else shut that door.

kimbalee

Reaction score
This entire thing stinks and I smell a rat - a HUGE distraction rat and when I heard that the ME is the same ME as Epstein and Floyd was involved I immediately thought "crisis actors". Nothing seems right - the timing, the staged slapping in Moab, why this case when there are 1000s of missing girls, especially non-white ones, where are the cameras of him gassing up or flying back to FLA, not one person in FLA ever saw the dude in multiple days he was back from the Tetons, nobody knows these people anywhere on social media, "gabby" had zero likes on her staged instagram until recently but she was an "influencer" (puhleez) - wayyyyyy too many holes. And tomorrow is audit day. These dems are beyond evil, own lamestream media & I put nothing past them. Nothing. Just saying.....

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Few developments in the last 48 hours. 1: BL's Parents House the neighbors across the street say that BL and his POS Parents loaded up there camper around two weeks ago and left for 3 days. They said BL didn't return with them. My guess is they dropped his car off at the Carlton Reserve as a prop to make the authorities think he's hiding there. 2: Alabama Trailcam Pic from a few days ago pics up someone walking at night on his way to the Appalachian Trail. Looks like a pretty close match to the Suspect?
1632428592942.png

My guess is this Fucker has gone full blown Eric Rudolph. They may not find this guy for years (or ever) in that vast wilderness. For those don't know the Appalachian Trail goes for 2,000 miles all the way to Maine. FYI - He has already hiked this trail once so he knows a lot of good hiding places I bet?

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Few developments in the last 48 hours. 1: BL's Parents House the neighbors across the street say that BL and his POS Parents loaded up there camper around two weeks ago and left for 3 days. They said BL didn't return with them. My guess is they dropped his car off at the Carlton Reserve as a prop to make the authorities think he's hiding there. 2: Alabama Trailcam Pic from a few days ago pics up someone walking at night on his way to the Appalachian Trail. Looks like a pretty close match to the Suspect? View attachment 1052600

My guess is this Fucker has gone full blown Eric Rudolph. They may not find this guy for years (or ever) in that vast wilderness. For those don't know the Appalachian Trail goes for 2,000 miles all the way to Maine. FYI - He has already hiked this trail once so he knows a lot of good hiding places I bet?
Do we know his survival skill levels? I hadn't caught that info mentioned.....

cofooter

Reaction score
Few developments in the last 48 hours. 1: BL's Parents House the neighbors across the street say that BL and his POS Parents loaded up there camper around two weeks ago and left for 3 days. They said BL didn't return with them. My guess is they dropped his car off at the Carlton Reserve as a prop to make the authorities think he's hiding there. 2: Alabama Trailcam Pic from a few days ago pics up someone walking at night on his way to the Appalachian Trail. Looks like a pretty close match to the Suspect? View attachment 1052600

Saw also the parents went ot the police station today, hope the heat is turned up to the appropriate level and they will tell the real story soon.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Great, I have a friend on the Appalachian trail now.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Local blogger pulls no punches on these kids and what social media is pushing them to do.

Gabby Petito's Likely Murder Was The Sad Result Of Social Media Narcissism Gone Wrong - TB Daily News

That is the most accurate news article of this incident I have read to date.. It's amazing how many people will put a fake internet life, over a real one. It's bizarre.. Especially because they probably woulda got more views if they filmed the thing in it's entirety with the arguments etc.. LOL

He does a great job of breaking down the fake utopia that people are creating online though, and how others are trying to measure up to it.

RD

poncho

Reaction score
That is the most accurate news article of this incident I have read to date.. It's amazing how many people will put a fake internet life, over a real one. It's bizarre.. Especially because they probably woulda got more views if they filmed the thing in it's entirety with the arguments etc.. LOL

He does a great job of breaking down the fake utopia that people are creating online though, and how others are trying to measure up to it.

RD
I worked with a guy several years ago that had just joined FB, he put up a picture and the next day he say's to me my picture got X amount of likes. I could see how much that meant to him and it has kind of always stuck with me.....Makes me shake my head in wonder.
That Blogger get's a lot of heat because he calls it as he see's it and hurts feelings.....some people are living in an alternate reality.

Singleton

Reaction score

RD

the fake social media lives folks live are out of control. people trying to be famous for doing nothing.

poncho

Reaction score
the fake social media lives folks live are out of control. people trying to be famous for doing nothing.
My FB is boating, camping etc., as a family we are spread around the country and its a platform to put stuff up, nothing more to me. If I didn't have some awesome family and friends on there I would scratch it.

Singleton

Reaction score
My FB is boating, camping etc., as a family we are spread around the country and its a platform to put stuff up, nothing more to me. If I didn't have some awesome family and friends on there I would scratch it.

Same reason I use it. Also my wife would post pics of the kids etc when I was traveling. Made being away from home for 30 days at a time easier

Taboma

Reaction score
The fan base fame is what scares me a little about the Blue Top Haulover Inlet girls. I hope their fame doesn't encourage them to get over confident and do something stupid. That one video where the other whaler was trying to get them pulled off the beach freaked me out. The gal in the bow of the Blue Top boat was engaging in some dangerous line handling, good way to lose a hand or worse.

poncho

Reaction score
The fan base fame is what scares me a little about the Blue Top Haulover Inlet girls. I hope their fame doesn't encourage them to get over confident and do something stupid. That one video where the other whaler was trying to get them pulled off the beach freaked me out. The gal in the bow of the Blue Top boat was engaging in some dangerous line handling, good way to lose a hand or worse.
Exactly why I always nip pranks at work in the bud, oneupmanship gets people hurt.

Taboma

Reaction score
Exactly why I always nip pranks at work in the bud, oneupmanship gets people hurt.

Especially in your line of work, you can lose limbs and die doing most everything right, let alone being inattentive and distracted. :oops:

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
“Use of unauthorized access devices” is the reason for the arrest warrant for Laundrie.
Grand Jury indictment says unauthorized use of a debit card.
-Following the death of Gabby.

Last edited:

FCT

Reaction score
Still nothing on the BF? I haven’t watched the news or been on the internet for the last couple days.

grumpy88

Reaction score
WTF, is that Dip Shit doing, other than wanting to be in the Spot Light? I am surprised the Authorities let him enter the Property. Cut the Hair, DOG!!, you look very Stupid.
Local and federal law enforcement did a great job keeping a eye on him though ! Anybody looking for the little fucker is ok by me .

Singleton

Reaction score
WTF, is that Dip Shit doing, other than wanting to be in the Spot Light? I am surprised the Authorities let him enter the Property. Cut the Hair, DOG!!, you look very Stupid.

A FL family put up a 25k rewards to find the kid. Dog is trying to make a buck and leverage it to get a show again

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Well, at least on T-V and the Editing Room.o_O

He found Lester when nobody else could.

Dog is a bit off but he was highly successful finding people long before he was a household name. He’s an ex criminal and there’s something to the thought that in order to find a criminal you have to think like one. He found a way to make money from his felony. I don’t have an issue with that at all.

bentprops

Reaction score
I think this story was made large by the media so later they can point out how the media is rasist for only caring about a missing white girls.
i mean no disrespect for the gal or her family,

cxr

Reaction score
It’s easy to find people when it’s in the script.

mmmmm i think he got famoust for finding Holywood Jess James or something like that and used that to his advantage.
i think he has sone skills as a legitimate BH