WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wonder if this is Gabby?

grumpy88

Reaction score
Or
It’s easy to find people when it’s in the script.
Still better then law enforcement . Guy comes back with out his fiance in her car and nobody bothers to keep a eye on him ? I will take all the " tv " bounty hunters there are to look for the little ass hole over those with a badge have done .

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Members of Gabbys extended family ask Dog to get involved is the tale now.
I have a feeling Dog will come real close to if not actually collaring the dude.
High profile, highly mobile, cooperation from family and friends - he has a good chance.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Dogs right that $25k reward will find him. Laundries not the only guy living in the wilds of Appalachia.
I’m thinking that amount will grow as time goes on. IMO they will probably never find the guy if he’s in the Appalachians. It’s basically finding a Needle in a Haystack!

Reactions: TPC

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He found Lester when nobody else could.

Dog is a bit off but he was highly successful finding people long before he was a household name. He’s an ex criminal and there’s something to the thought that in order to find a criminal you have to think like one. He found a way to make money from his felony. I don’t have an issue with that at all.

Not exactly.

Luster was immune from extradition because he faced possible capital punishment.
Mexico will not extradite on capital crimes or potential capital prosecution. At least back then, don’t know if it’s still true.

Duane (Dog) went and got him in violation of Mexican law and basically kidnapped and smuggled Luster back.

He later faced serious charges in Mexico and had to face them. I forget exactly how they settled but Mexico demanded his extradition if memory
serves.
It was a big deal, but paid off for Dog with some measure of fame and fortune.

Hes been through a lot. Beth saved his life from drugs, then she died of cancer.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
Reports of the family camping in south florida are coming in:

I'm wondering if he is on a sailboat headed south...

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Not exactly.

Luster was immune from extradition because he faced possible capital punishment.
Mexico will not extradite on capital crimes or potential capital prosecution. At least back then, don’t know if it’s still true.

Duane (Dog) went and got him in violation of Mexican law and basically kidnapped and smuggled Luster back.

He later faced serious charges in Mexico and had to face them. I forget exactly how they settled but Mexico demanded his extradition if memory
serves.
It was a big deal, but paid off for Dog with some measure of fame and fortune.

Hes been through a lot. Beth saved his life from drugs, then she died of cancer.
She died huh... yaknow I thought something had happened to her but couldn't recall.... too bad, I thought they were a great fit. He took those shades off couple days ago and camera caught him, whoa he's had some times in those eyes. Good to see The Dog back on the hunt!

DaveH

Reaction score
does it strike anyone odd, that a young gal who lived to try and be famous on Youtube, her parents publically announce a famous bounty hunter will be looking for him?
sheesss......if you really wanted to find the kid, wouldn't you QUIETLY hire a PI or whatever and not announce it to the world?
i dunno but seems to me like someone cares more about fame then justice. guess that's the world we live in.

Groper

Reaction score
does it strike anyone odd, that a young gal who lived to try and be famous on Youtube, her parents publically announce a famous bounty hunter will be looking for him?
sheesss......if you really wanted to find the kid, wouldn't you QUIETLY hire a PI or whatever and not announce it to the world?
i dunno but seems to me like someone cares more about fame then justice. guess that's the world we live in.
Yes,
IMO Dog is just a Clown 🤪

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Cause of Death released. Strangulation.
Seen that yesterday. That’s a long painful way to go. They were saying it takes 3-5 minutes to strangle someone to death. I couldn’t imagine doing this to the woman I asked to marry me. He’s one sick fuck!!

I was reading yesterday they now have reason to believe that he may be linked to the murders of the 2 women in Moab the day after he spent the night in the motel when LEOs separated him and Gabby during the Domestic Violence incident there. Apparently one of the girls was the one who called 911 when he was slapping Gabby. Revenge Murder??

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Seen that yesterday. That’s a long painful way to go. They were saying it takes 3-5 minutes to strangle someone to death. I couldn’t imagine doing this to the woman I asked to marry me. He’s one sick fuck!!

I was reading yesterday they now have reason to believe that he may be linked to the murders of the 2 women in Moab the day after he spent the night in the motel when LEOs separated him and Gabby during the Domestic Violence incident there. Apparently one of the girls was the one who called 911 when he was slapping Gabby. Revenge Murder??

This sounds like complete "fake news"
I was in Moab shortly after the 2 woman were found murdered, tons of local folks talking about it. The two women, were living in La Sal mountains in a camp, and not in the town of Moab. Before they were killed they were telling friends that there had been a creep man near their camp, in La Sal, not Moab. It's also reported, that the domestic violence incident took place near one of the woman's job sites, but neither of them were the one who made the call about it.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
Hours after the Wyoming coroner revealed that Gabby Petito died of strangulation, two protesters were captured on TV beating on the door of her fugitive boyfriend Brian Laundrie’s parents in Florida and yelling, “You guys like to strangle people!”

The footage posted by Fox News shows a man hurling a verbal attack outside the North Port home of Chris and Roberta Laundry.

“Come on, dirty Laundries!” he shouted. “Come on, you guys like to strangle people!”

He urged the couple to “speak up soon” and promised to be back later.

After the protesters left, Chris was seen behind a screen as he appeared to lock the door, according to Fox News.

A few minutes later, a vehicle passed the property and the driver honked the horn. Police arrived at the address a short time later.

The Laundries’ home has become something of a tourist attraction amid the sensational case of the young couple’s ill-fated cross-country trip, which ended in Petito’s strangulation death.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Hours after the Wyoming coroner revealed that Gabby Petito died of strangulation, two protesters were captured on TV beating on the door of her fugitive boyfriend Brian Laundrie’s parents in Florida and yelling, “You guys like to strangle people!”

The footage posted by Fox News shows a man hurling a verbal attack outside the North Port home of Chris and Roberta Laundry.

“Come on, dirty Laundries!” he shouted. “Come on, you guys like to strangle people!”

He urged the couple to “speak up soon” and promised to be back later.

After the protesters left, Chris was seen behind a screen as he appeared to lock the door, according to Fox News.

A few minutes later, a vehicle passed the property and the driver honked the horn. Police arrived at the address a short time later.

The Laundries’ home has become something of a tourist attraction amid the sensational case of the young couple’s ill-fated cross-country trip, which ended in Petito’s strangulation death.

Trespassing? Damn lucky they didn't get shot. I understand their Son is most likely the "ONE" but the Media has hyped this up to a Guilty Frenzy and the Parents, whatever their involvement deserve peace and protection until our "System" plays out.

I bet the Neighbors have Had It.:confused:

gqchris

Reaction score
Trespassing? Damn lucky they didn't get shot. I understand their Son is most likely the "ONE" but the Media has hyped this up to a Guilty Frenzy and the Parents, whatever their involvement deserve peace and protection until our "System" plays out.

Exactly, I wouldnt even stay in that house with the circus its become. Go hit the road and get the hell out of town.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

What I don't get about BL's parents is that Gabby lived in their home for 2 years and was murdered and they can't even be humane enough to issue a statement of condolences to the Pettite Family for their loss? Hell they wouldn't even answer the phone when her parents were desperately trying to find her when she went missing. Something is wrong with this picture!! I'm 100% positive BL called them and told them everything that happened right after he killed Gabby. They told him to come home and that's when the planned his getaway at the campground. IMO - They are now accomplices to this crime.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
What I don't get about BL's parents is that Gabby lived in their home for 2 years and was murdered and they can't even be humane enough to issue a statement of condolences to the Pettite Family for their loss? Hell they wouldn't even answer the phone when her parents were desperately trying to find her when she went missing. Something is wrong with this picture!! I'm 100% positive BL called them and told them everything that happened right after he killed Gabby. They told him to come home and that's when the planned his getaway at the campground. IMO - They are now accomplices to this crime.
I totally agree. Gotta be a whole lot of stuff that went on prior to this terrible ending.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Fuck that!!!

The neighbors should drag them outa their house and put on a public demonstration to get them to confess where the son is.

Some old school justice needs to be done here. Allowing them to live in peace is bullshit.

And you think they should be shooting people for trespassing???

Something is seriously wrong with you dude. If their kid didn't do anything wrong, then why are they hiding him? Why is he hiding and not helping with the investigation?

Fuck those people. 🖕🖕

My heart aches for that girls parents. No parent should Ever have to bury a child.

😕

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Exactly, I wouldnt even stay in that house with the circus its become. Go hit the road and get the hell out of town.

I Try to believe Innocent until proven Guilty. There are cases often where Prisoners in Prison are released as they were Innocent and imprisoned wrongly. The Parents do deserve privacy and protection "UNTIL" Take them in if they are Guilty. I do understand there are some Serious Questions, but?

There are Missing Persons every day. Coast To Coast and the Media Picked this One and "RAN" with it.

Maybe the Authorities have told the Parents they have to stay in their home, Until?

People Screaming and Pounding on my Door is a Problem that Needs Addressing.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Fuck that!!!

The neighbors should drag them outa their house and put on a public demonstration to get them to confess where the son is.

Some old school justice needs to be done here. Allowing them to live in peace is bullshit.

And you think they should be shooting people for trespassing???

Something is seriously wrong with you dude. If their kid didn't do anything wrong, then why are they hiding him? Why is he hiding and not helping with the investigation?

Fuck those people. 🖕🖕

My heart aches for that girls parents. No parent should Ever have to bury a child.

😕

YEA, Just like "FUCK TEXAS" That's your Tough Man Style.

Well behind a Keyboard.:confused:

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
YEA, Just like "FUCK TEXAS" That's your Tough Man Style.

Well behind a Keyboard.:confused:

Nice way to try and change the actual subject, with your usual autistic style. 👍🏼

Those parents should be strung up for all to see. Maybe the son will come out of hiding at that point?

Right now the only thing that matters is closure for the girls parents. My heart goes out to them.

grumpy88

Reaction score
I Try to believe Innocent until proven Guilty. There are cases often where Prisoners in Prison are released as they were Innocent and imprisoned wrongly. The Parents do deserve privacy and protection "UNTIL" Take them in if they are Guilty. I do understand there are some Serious Questions, but?

There are Missing Persons every day. Coast To Coast and the Media Picked this One and "RAN" with it.

Maybe the Authorities have told the Parents they have to stay in their home, Until?

People Screaming and Pounding on my Door is a Problem that Needs Addressing.
I bet Gabby was pounding and screaming while there son strangled her . They chose to involve themselves in this .

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
The parents aren’t going anywhere.
Gabby is deceased.
The boyfriend will be found.
Procedure hopefully will be followed so no technicality gets them off.
Pitch forks and torches mean nothing.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
This sounds like complete "fake news"
I was in Moab shortly after the 2 woman were found murdered, tons of local folks talking about it. The two women, were living in La Sal mountains in a camp, and not in the town of Moab. Before they were killed they were telling friends that there had been a creep man near their camp, in La Sal, not Moab. It's also reported, that the domestic violence incident took place near one of the woman's job sites, but neither of them were the one who made the call about it.
Sorry I should have said that one of them was working at the co-op in Moab and was believed to have possibly called 911 on BL. Yes I know they were killed at their camp in the LaSal Mountains. If it wasn't him it's a strange coincidence he was there in Moab at the same time one of the girls was working there also. Have you seen this video?