WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

World Cup Soccer - Gotta give ‘em credit.

brgrcru

Reaction score
4 generations of soccer players on both sides of our family
Been around the world playing soccer coaching or spectating , so have my kids .
You can go anywhere in the world and find a pick up game . Then the same people asking you “ if you can play the next day. “

Not even knowing the language

Soccer is the language of the world .

The haters will hate .
They always have .
I really don’t give a fuck .
Cheers

grumpy88

Reaction score
I love the stare down at the pitcher so much more. 😱. Than the brawl. Just saying. 😜
I believe in the " act like you have been there before " approach . I have yet to see a player thank God after shitting the bed ! Just saying . 🤷

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
EB6EE544-FB25-429A-80DE-5BEDFB94C69D.jpeg

Winner!!!

Carlos90041

Reaction score
Soccer is the game of low iq foreigners and communists. I remember as a kid all the retarded kids who couldn't make it on any other type of sports team were forced to play soccer.

I can honestly say I have never watched 30 seconds of the game and never plan to.

And yes, I came into a soccer thread just to post this.

I assume you don’t wave 👋 back to some people while underway?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Just watched 4 min of Soccer...

You guys get your panties in a bunch over this shit ??
You should watch better videos, if that's all you're gonna watch. Here's a few.

No one cares if you like it or not. It was the statement you opened with that people weren't thrilled about. Maybe because you just insulted a few people's IQ's in this thread alone. Hate soccer. We could careless. Keep the insults to yourself. Unless your net fortune is over 115 million and you've made over a billion before turning 37. Otherwise, just sit this one out.

HTMike

OG
Reaction score
You should watch better videos, if that's all you're gonna watch. Here's a few.

4 min was enough.

We could careless. Keep the insults to yourself. Unless your net fortune is over 115 million and you've made over a billion before turning 37. Otherwise, just sit this one out.

So your net fortune is over 115 million and/or you've made a billion dollars before turning 37 because you like or play soccer ?

How would you feel if I told you that you could make a million dollars a year shit posting on RDP ?

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
4 min was enough.

So your net fortune is over 115 million and/or you've made a billion dollars before turning 37 because you like or play soccer ?

How would you feel if I told you that you could make a million dollars a year shit posting on RDP ?
No I haven't. But, I also didn't insult them and their iq. So I don't need to. Keep digging.

So does it feel bigger yet?

grumpy88

Reaction score
This is the shit that piss's me off ! A fuckin 12 dollar jersey for my grandson should not cost this much . And the greatest sports country on the planet does not understand why there soccer team does not draw the best athletes . Youth medium is $ 115 .
20221201_134003.jpg

Carlos90041

Reaction score
This is the shit that piss's me off ! A fuckin 12 dollar jersey for my grandson should not cost this much . And the greatest sports country on the planet does not understand why there soccer team does not draw the best athletes . Youth medium is $ 115 . View attachment 1177193
Your grandson will love it.

And, he will look great in an authentic jersey.

🇺🇸

grumpy88

Reaction score
Your grandson will love it.

And, he will look great in an authentic jersey.

🇺🇸
It's a freaking replica at Dicks . Thin crappy material . I bought him a US jacket instead . He can wear it to soccer practice or school .

Carlos90041

Reaction score
It's a freaking replica at Dicks . Thin crappy material . I bought him a US jacket instead . He can wear it to soccer practice or school .
Dicks!!!

We buy a lot of our kits and equipment online at soccer.com.

I believe I paid the same amount for an authentic blank 🇺🇸 jersey for my daughter.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Great games today
German team who I always root for , failed to get out of group again . Two WC in a row
fucking losers lol
Now I’m all about the US or Croatia .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Good job Robinson. Nice fake hip injury earlier also.🤣

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
That was tough. So many chances that couldn't be taken advantage of. We witnessed today that the program has come really far. But the refinement is still happening.

Young team. A few of them play overseas and that will really help their game progress in the future.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program. Forward 🇵🇹!

And good luck to Argentina today. As I have said, i want to see Messi do well.

rightytighty

Reaction score
Good job Robinson. Nice fake hip injury earlier also.🤣
Robinson was out of position on the 3rd goal. That hurt.

But his recovery runs and attacks more than make up.

Soccer has no time outs or pauses. That is part of the game, to slow momentum or catch a breath. His “hip” injury was after an amazing recovery run to shut down an attack.

Sorry you’re not impressed.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Robinson was out of position on the 3rd goal. That hurt.

But his recovery runs and attacks more than make up.

Soccer has no time outs or pauses. That is part of the game, to slow momentum or catch a breath. His “hip” injury was after an amazing recovery run to shut down an attack.

Sorry you’re not impressed.

It was his job/man, he failed. Not once did he look for that run on the back side.

He’s obviously a world class player, I won’t take that away from him, but he gagged after they put themselves in position to tie the game.

Carlos90041

Reaction score
Proud of the 🇺🇸.

Had some opportunities. Demonstrated their youth. Still a good run. They will be back.

Going for 🇪🇸 the rest of the way.

Also watching 🇯🇵, they are impressive.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Didn’t watch. Did our so called American coach wear a shirt supporting the USA. Or was it a Nike / china shirt again 😱😱🙄🤷😂

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Hopes and dreams are nice, but they had zero chance of a win after barely beating Iran. Hope they improve for the next one.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
Australia is putting up a fight right now. Running out of time though.

rightytighty

Reaction score
That was tough. So many chances that couldn't be taken advantage of. We witnessed today that the program has come really far. But the refinement is still happening.

Young team. A few of them play overseas and that will really help their game progress in the future.

Now back to my regularly scheduled program. Forward 🇵🇹!

And good luck to Argentina today. As I have said, i want to see Messi do well.
It was his job/man, he failed. Not once did he look for that run on the back side.

He’s obviously a world class player, I won’t take that away from him, but he gagged after they put themselves in position to tie the game.
There’s normally more than 1 thing wrong for something to go bad.

He was too central and marking the same guy as Ream. As the center back, Ream should have sent him wide when the late runner entered the picture. Yep- that sucked.

Worse was the first goal. Adams had the position and just let Memphis trot on by. He had a perfect view of it all. He didn’t mark his man or recognize the threat which he’s normally elite at doing.

The second goal just before half was Dest switching off for a second.

At that level, that’s all it takes. 5 seconds of bad soccer.

I’m still very happy with the team. We have the skills, speed and talent to compete(not just go into 10 man shell and hope for a 0-0 tie. )

The team is entertaining and when they add a couple of more pieces they will be dangerous.

Justsomeguy

Reaction score
He’s too good. Makes 🇫🇷 dangerous.
He has 1 already. They already compare him to Messi and Ronaldo. All of this bugs me. He just passed ronaldo for goals in a world cup.

They are dangerous and as it sits, if we were to win our games. It seems a Portugal France semi is very possible. I don't like that.

But I don't think he is as good. He is good no question. I think the roads he has faced are less difficult. Ronaldo and Messi had to constantly compete with each other. Could you imagine the records they would have if the other wasnt around? How many ballon d or? Well just combine them. Every year messi won ronaldo was runner up. So just add them. Do the same in reverse. During their time you had amazing talent across the globe, Neymar, benzema, Ronaldinho, etc. Germany was insanely talented up until the last few cups. I mean real tough competition. That talent is old now. I just don't like that he's being put in the same conversation already. Just seems premature to me.

That's the end of my Mbappe rant.

grumpy88

Reaction score
They were totally flat from the start .
He has 1 already. They already compare him to Messi and Ronaldo. All of this bugs me. He just passed ronaldo for goals in a world cup.

They are dangerous and as it sits, if we were to win our games. It seems a Portugal France semi is very possible. I don't like that.

But I don't think he is as good. He is good no question. I think the roads he has faced are less difficult. Ronaldo and Messi had to constantly compete with each other. Could you imagine the records they would have if the other wasnt around? How many ballon d or? Well just combine them. Every year messi won ronaldo was runner up. So just add them. Do the same in reverse. During their time you had amazing talent across the globe, Neymar, benzema, Ronaldinho, etc. Germany was insanely talented up until the last few cups. I mean real tough competition. That talent is old now. I just don't like that he's being put in the same conversation already. Just seems premature to me.

That's the end of my Mbappe rant.
Same for all sports . All athletes are rookie of the year and next greatest athlete of all time . It's very annoying

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Senegal fans in the stadium (black people) are wearing white face - the horror! What will the media say?! (Nothing because hypocrisy)

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Senegal fans in the stadium (black people) are wearing white face - the horror! What will the media say?! (Nothing because hypocrisy)
I’m watching the pre game now and there showing the crowd. Saw a few Senegal fans with painted white faces. But I also saw a few white England fans with painted white faces and red crosses. Who cares what they are wearing. 😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Just watched 4 min of Soccer...

You guys get your panties in a bunch over this shit ??
I could only make it through about 4 minutes of that nonsense. Jeezus, have some dignity.

Reactions: DWC

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
I’m watching the pre game now and there showing the crowd. Saw a few Senegal fans with painted white faces. But I also saw a few white England fans with painted white faces and red crosses. Who cares what they are wearing. 😂
YOUR people care Bobby; not me