WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Worst Commercials

NOTSOFAST

Reaction score
I'm reading these posts and just cracking up. You always think you're the only one annoyed by some of these "classic" POS commercials. My wife likes too watch ABC local news in the afternoon and they do one from Powell Electric TWICE every time there is a commercial break. Because of that commercial, I wouldn't dream of using them. " Call Powell Electric, we'll fix it in a flash".

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
The one where the lady is screaming “START THE CAR ... START THE CAR” while running from the store where she got a really good deal and wants to get the hell out of the area.....

My wife and I can’t grab the remote to hit mute fast enough....

Havaduner

Never home on weekends
Reaction score
That GIECO commercial where the dude is singing Karaoke. God I cant stand it! I turn the channel, and I wouldn't buy their insurance because of it!!

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
No one has mentioned Flo??? That Progressive insurance ad... Soros' buddy owns Progressive, named after the political progressives... She is almost as bad as AOC, almost...
Ray

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Have any of you seen the "Boys will Boys" commercials. Just more crap from the #metooo crowd.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
This lady in particular grated my nerves.
Screenshot_20181011-130421_YouTube.jpg

In general , these LiMu ads are LaMoe:p:D:D

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Most annoying: Any STD meds or birth control...that come on when my kids are watching cartoons! Some jackhole at Nickelodeon doesn't have kids:confused:
By design.
Nickelodeon is run by and employs Pedosexuals. Children should be shielded from their sick programming. Nothing personal, it is what it is. Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to increase awareness.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
By design.
Nickelodeon is run by and employs Pedosexuals. Children should be shielded from their sick programming. Nothing personal, it is what it is. Don't shoot the messenger, just trying to increase awareness.

I think your tinfoil hat is a little tight...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
By design.
A little bit more than I believe, or at least a bit stonger wording. My kids are 10, 11 and 15. They only watch TV on weekends during the school year, and an hour or so a day during summer. We have 10ac and horses and stuff to do. We've only had TV other than DVD's for about 2 years. As far as modern kids, they're pretty much "urban Amish". Hell, the oldest is in bed by 8:30. Morning comes quick feeding horses and taking a full college class load in addition to her required high school stuff.

jeepdog

Lucky jeepdog
Reaction score
any insurance commercial, the little general piece of shit bothers me

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Eaaaasy there anderson pooper.
Research it yourself, or just put the blinders back on and do some more kool aid bongs while watching retarded commercials. I couldn't give two shits either way
thXKDHW1PP.jpg

wUTwZAT

Reaction score
How about the Charmin Bears, that won't pick up the underwear.... I have never seen them damn bears wear any clothes, how the f#ck did its underwear get dirty?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
A little bit more than I believe, or at least a bit stonger wording. My kids are 10, 11 and 15. They only watch TV on weekends during the school year, and an hour or so a day during summer. We have 10ac and horses and stuff to do. We've only had TV other than DVD's for about 2 years. As far as modern kids, they're pretty much "urban Amish". Hell, the oldest is in bed by 8:30. Morning comes quick feeding horses and taking a full college class load in addition to her required high school stuff.
That's awesome! Kudos to you! I was aslo raised very much the same way. One hour of TV a day, back when the programs were a bit less harmful than today. On a farm with all the animals. My pop was Veterinarian. I try to warn everyone of the destructiveness of the black mirrors and hollyweird. Only trying to help really.
Kill your TV (black mirror). It can be done. I did in 1993.
20181211_211006.jpg

Last edited:

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
surprised no one mentioned, "Hi, I'm Mike Lindell and this is MY PILLOW"!! in his Jesse the body voice.:D

buck35

Reaction score
How about the Charmin Bears, that won't pick up the underwear.... I have never seen them damn bears wear any clothes, how the f#ck did its underwear get dirty?

First one that came to mind for me , although there are many More than that are near as bad...:mad:

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Eaaaasy there anderson pooper.
Research it yourself, or just put the blinders back on and do some more kool aid bongs while watching retarded commercials. I couldn't give two shits either way
View attachment 787356

OK.

So this exchange is exactly what is wrong with society these days. 15 years ago someone would have just said they don't like the programming on a channel. Now it is run by pedophiles.

And I shouldn't have responded at all, but instead made a tin foil hat comment.

Which provoked an even further over the top response... Lather, rinse, repeat until we are yelling at each other on the internet.

I'm now going to do what I mostly come here for, go look at pictures of boats and half-naked women.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
OK.

So this exchange is exactly what is wrong with society these days. 15 years ago someone would have just said they don't like the programming on a channel. Now it is run by pedophiles.

And I shouldn't have responded at all, but instead made a tin foil hat comment.

Which provoked an even further over the top response... Lather, rinse, repeat until we are yelling at each other on the internet.

I'm now going to do what I mostly come here for, go look at pictures of boats and half-naked women.
Why is being free to express my thoughts about something a detriment to society? Why is the truth over the top? Why must I be labeled with a perjorative for an opinion? A well researched opinion by the way with facts to back it up that anyone could find if one were so inclined (unless the censors have already scrubbed it). I wouldn't be so stupid as to come online and make complete fool of myself without having some based knowledge to back it up with? 15 years ago I wouldn't have had anything to say about the channel because I don't watch TV precisely because I know what it is and what it does. With the coming of age of the internet came access to occulted information that before was never meant to get out into the consciousness of the slaves. Pandoras box was opened. I did not say it was run by pedophiles, I said it was is run by and employs pedosexuals. I stand corrected: I can only speculate that company is run by them because they knowingly condone and employ/employed them. Many of them have been convicted. Fact.
Anyone who likes/loves children is a pedophile. For example, an audiophile likes music reproduction equipment. By definition its meaning is benign.
Anyone who wants to have sex with children is a pedosexual. Just as a heterosexual is attracted to the opposite sex. By definition it is deviant and evil.
I know this definition is not acknowledged in the mainstream but alas, it is correct.
I did not yell at you and never would. I did not think you were yelling at me either. It signals that the person yelling or using ad hominem attacks cannot compete in the didactic intellectual arena of ideas and facts.
I don't know you, but I'm pretty sure if we hung out, we'd be cool together. Nothing personal man. Just trying to help people become more aware that their perceived reality is just that. Perceived.
Most human beings know on an instinctive level, deep down, that there really is something very wrong with the world that was built for us and we were born into. Perhaps through the rational exchange of information and ideas we can all make it better place us and our future generations.
Peace out.

th-1.jpg

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
By design.

What is your avatar? [emoji849]

View attachment 787646

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Where is your mind going with that question?

I cant see it on my phone. Your posts are strange to say the least. Just wondering what your avatar is. I used to think Regor was a weirdo. You’ve got that guy covered x10. [emoji106]

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I cant see it on my phone. Your posts are strange to say the least. Just wondering what your avatar is. I used to think Regor was a weirdo. You’ve got that guy covered x10. [emoji106 I could care less what you think of me. Thanks for the compliment. I like it when a drone get triggered. Maybe there's hope yet. You know what the picture is dude. You don't have to lie to kick it. :D

Outdrive1

Reaction score
I could care less what you think of me. Thanks for the compliment. I like it when a drone get triggered. Maybe there's hope yet. You know what the picture is dude. You don't have to lie to kick it

Triggered? Your posts make you sound borderline crazy. Just my opinion, which I’m sure you could care less about. I would think there would be a conspiracy theory forum where you could have stimulating interaction with other like minded people instead of trolling a boating website with your garbage.

As far as your avatar, Im on a phone and there’s no way to enlarge it. I find myself on the verge of needing reading glasses half the time and I don’t feel like going to get my laptop out of my office. It looks like it’s either a salamander or a naked child with a pink hat. If it’s the latter, congrats on the child if it’s yours, it’s still a strange picture imo. That could just be my opinion as well with nothing for you to infer from that.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Any commercial about a TV that is trying to show me how much greater the picture is on their TV

"This make no sense".
:D

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
I can not stand the beer commercial with the girl whispering!! I change the channel everytime.

I too find that one especially stupid.. All commercials are stupid to a degree, but that one is especially irritating..I hit mute. I wonder who the idiot is that decided that was a good way to promote a product..It's not...
Ray

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Triggered? Your posts make you sound borderline crazy. Just my opinion, which I’m sure you could care less about. I would think there would be a conspiracy theory forum where you could have stimulating interaction with other like minded people instead of trolling a boating website with your garbage.

As far as your avatar, Im on a phone and there’s no way to enlarge it. I find myself on the verge of needing reading glasses half the time and I don’t feel like going to get my laptop out of my office. It looks like it’s either a salamander or a naked child with a pink hat. If it’s the latter, congrats on the child if it’s yours, it’s still a strange picture imo. That could just be my opinion as well with nothing for you to infer from that.

One man's garbage is another man's gold. Thanks for voicing your opinions. I'm sure you're aware of the old adage on that one. Maybe not since you seem to have a hard time with reading comprehension skills, abstract ideas and thinking outside the box. You resort ad hominem attacks due to an apparent lack of intellect and to shut down information you don't understand. Good thing we still have first amendment. It seems folks like you really don't like it though. If you don't like what I'm saying, simply ignore it. Its not rocket science. And yes, you are triggered by my posts otherwise you would have done just that. Invest in some reading glasses, lasik surgery or new phone that way in the future there will be no need to engage with me at your room temperature IQ level. Have a great day.

Last edited:

500bbc

Reaction score
The old guy with the little rat teeth;

What?

I love you!

I heard it the first time, just wanted to hear it again.

AAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!

Wife screams MUTE when the cars for kids comes on.