WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Worst Governor?......

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score
I demand a recount. Newsom was robbed of his victory.
I told you guys not to challenge her, every time you said Gravvin was the worst, ol' Gretch stepped up her game. Newscum definitely set the bar but that was simply the standard for wHitl(m)er to surpass :p

ridebig

Reaction score
Michelle Lujan Grisham NM has to be number eleven. She is destroying the state and it will be getting worse as Biden dissed her for a cabinet position. Hopefully we get her out in two years.

SixD9R

Reaction score
I would have put cummo (intentional misspelling) at the top of that list for sure. He is personally responsible for thousands of deaths for his decision to put covid positive patients in nursing homes among the most frail members of society. He belongs in prison for his actions. newscum#2 and whitless #3. Glad my governor wolf and neighboring state gov murphy made the list. Assholes all.

Last edited:

propcheck

Reaction score
And yet they are all still in their positions🤦‍♂️
time to clean up our mess people. Gather recall signatures,write letters and think about where you put your money. We the people still have power as a group. If you doubt it look at the NBA and it’s change up after the revenue lost this season.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I would have put cummo (international misspelling) at the top of that list for sure. He is personally responsible for thousands of deaths for his decision to put covid positive patients in nursing homes among the most frail members of society. He belongs in prison for his actions. newscum#2 and whitless #3. Glad my governor wolf and neighboring state gov murphy made the list. Assholes all.

Exactly
I just posted that in the freedom thread.
No one is more a threat to life and health in NY than Cuomo.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
7275844B-CB77-4AA6-966F-36083DE9ABB6.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Exactly
I just posted that in the freedom thread.
No one is more a threat to life and health in NY than Cuomo.
And the country. His extreme policies are pushing out leftists into other states where they will CONTINUE to vote for leftist democrats in their new states. Its fucking crazy.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk