WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Worth the watch: Mask Facts and more

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If you have the time to watch, I found this video to be well done and informative. Many of us already know this stuff, but for those of differing opinions may learn something.

Careful, the left is allergic to science, logic, fact and reason. They now just yell a lot. And spray paint. And throw Molotovs.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
If you have the time to watch, I found this video to be well done and informative. Many of us already know this stuff, but for those of differing opinions may learn something.

At 48.01, “...wearing a mask outside is not one of our greatest moments...”

Surgical masks have been proven to be just as effective as surgery without masks for prevention of infection.

Would love to sit with a bunch of mask believers and what this. Heads would explode as they go into “but, but, but...” mode and melt down.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
At 48.01, “...wearing a mask outside is not one of our greatest moments...”

Surgical masks have been proven to be just as effective as surgery without masks for prevention of infection.

Would love to sit with a bunch of mask believers and what this. Heads would explode as they go into “but, but, but...” mode and melt down.
It amazes me as to the reactions that I've received from left thinking folks that I've sent the video to. Most of them did not even watch the video but responded with the typical liberal BS about how they believe science and that they are pro mask because it's free, it's easy, they don't loose anything by wearing it, it makes themselves and others feel better and if it helps prevent the spread at all it's worth it.

Sheeeeeeeeeeple!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It amazes me as to the reactions that I've received from left thinking folks that I've sent the video to. Most of them did not even watch the video but responded with the typical liberal BS about how they believe science and that they are pro mask because it's free, it's easy, they don't loose anything by wearing it, it makes themselves and others feel better and if it helps prevent the spread at all it's worth it.

Sheeeeeeeeeeple!!!
Yep. Ask them when will it end. And, ask them what kind of stigma will be attached to people being close to each other. Then ask them how long the stigma will linger and have them ponder the economic fall out of people being afraid to be close to each other.

The economic hangover will be immense.

Although, what has become clear is the fact that rank and file democrats follow orders like good little brown shirts. 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yep. Ask them when will it end. And, ask them what kind of stigma will be attached to people being close to each other. Then ask them how long the stigma will linger and have them ponder the economic fall out of people being afraid to be close to each other.

Not a single fucking one has ever answered specifically on when they will take their stupid mask off.