WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Would you guys rather die than get the vaccine?

4Waters

Reaction score
How about this for the KO..

Should we be releasing unvaccinated, migrants into our country from our Southern border to kill our citizens?

The virus is so deadly we should be like Canada and completely seal our southern border, amirite???
Yup, if it's that deadly we should have the Marines stationed at the border with the border sealed tighter than a ticks ass.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Can we talk RDP numbers?

530RL

Reaction score
If death is the criteria for whether it is appropriate or not to get a preventative vaccine, shouldn’t we immediately stop vaccinating Children from the 14 diseases currently done now.

The death rates from those 14 diseases are much lower than Covid? 🤔🤔🤔

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
If death is the criteria for whether it is appropriate or not to get a preventative vaccine, shouldn’t we immediately stop vaccinating Children from the 14 diseases currently done now.

Why am I not surprised that a globalist would be shilling for mass vaccinations in the middle of a virus?

Klaus feed you that line?

Hammer

Reaction score

The death rates from those 14 diseases are much lower than Covid? [emoji848][emoji848][emoji848]

Valid point. However, our government is pushing to mandate a vaccine that we don’t know the long term effects of. Secondly, it’s being reported that it doesn’t protect against the delta variant. So why mandate a vaccine that won’t protect against the new strain. It should be the public’s choice, much like wearing a helmet or not, or a seatbelt. COVID isn’t a death automatic sentence. The numbers prove that.

In my case, I was convinced/pushed by an ER Dr. to take an infusion of an anti-body vaccine that had a EUA from the FDA all while being told you may die if you don’t take it, but it’s up to you, you could be fine if you don’t take it. But first sign this liability waiver in the next few minutes or we can’t give you the infusion. And by the way, we don’t know how your body will react when we administer it, it could kill you. Lol

I was not on a vent, and my oxygen saturation leveled were not bad. I had a high temperature and flu like symptoms.

7 months later the FDA revoked that very vaccine for use in COVID patients. I’m not saying it didn’t help me recover, but they didn’t know enough about it to push me to take it. I was given a ultimatum.

How awesome is that? [emoji1532]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Since you’re here, maybe you can answer this because your minions won’t.

If fondling and pinching 8 year olds on camera is now accepted as normal, shouldn’t we then erase all child molestation laws that fall short of an actual sex act? Or is it just ok because he’s not Trump?

Universal Elements

Reaction score
People are dyeing and not from COVID. 🤷

8F8F49F1-B3BB-4795-A97E-6B766796C204.jpeg

Backlash

Reaction score
No, I dont want to die, but I also believe that when it's your turn to go, there isn't much you can do to prevent it.

I would rather have the choice to try an experimental medication, versus being told I HAD to take an experimental medication. That's the point people seem to keep missing. It should be a choice, not a mandate, especially because the long-term effects are still unknown.

I still believe this whole disaster was intentional, and politically motivated. And those responsible for funding and releasing this on our society are now getting extremely wealthy because of it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
People are dyeing and not from COVID. 🤷

View attachment 1032733

Not to tangent too far off subject, but the Boyz in Lori Lightfoot’s crime reduction Mecca hit it out of the park in July with 110 dead! 105 by gunshot...proving yet again that restrictive gun ownership is the key to the stellar reductions! (As you can see the actual numbers are up from July last year across the board, but that isn’t the narrative so just ignore that).
With 470 bodies on the year (445 by gunshot) its easy math to see that this could be a record setting year! Covid be damned, they aint slowing down in the south side!
So get your vax before you get shot or you could be a covid statistic if you live in the Windy City!

39917A22-178D-4C76-A775-B38024E8F075.png

Edit: it’s still disappointing to see the abysmal shots on target...less than 20% kill ratio is simply atrocious. Thank God they have a direct ammo hook up.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
No, I dont want to die, but I also believe that when it's your turn to go, there isn't much you can do to prevent it.

I would rather have the choice to try an experimental medication, versus being told I HAD to take an experimental medication. That's the point people seem to keep missing. It should be a choice, not a mandate, especially because the long-term effects are still unknown.

I still believe this whole disaster was intentional, and politically motivated. And those responsible for funding and releasing this on our society are now getting extremely wealthy because of it.

Moderna, Pfizer Hike Vaccine Prices By Up To 25%
teaser image
The latest contract with the EU shows how the firms had their government customer over a barrel.
MON AUG 2, AT 6:14 AM

LMAO hand over mouth .gif

dnewps

Banned
Reaction score
Serious question.
I’m surprised that you took it. D-dimer blood clot test on vaccinated indicates 62 percent. Researchers are now concerned with micro clots getting stuck in your lungs and stressing the heart.
Also, antibody-enhanced-disease study was completely skipped and no mandate to study in the future. BTW: this info comes from the inventor of mRNA. Dr. Malone. He is still pro vax for “at risk” patients. He is against mass vax.

spectras only

Reaction score
GRADS= Waxczi :p

Difference between vaccines in the past and this nRMA experimental 'vaccine' is, the old ones were approved and did not mutate after the jab. This one does not guarantee anything other than placebo effect. 👍Grads, make sure , you get the jabs three times or more. ;)

just_floatin

Reaction score
Serious question.
Seriously? “Best election ever” …oh Wait “don’t care.”How can anyone take anything you say or ask serious when you stand behind drug addiction, pedophilia, corruption and attacks on our civil liberties? Do the words integrity or credibility mean anything to you? The irony.

There is a reason the universe strives for balance. You just have to listen and change your ways.

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
WASHINGTON — At least 125,000 fully vaccinated Americans have tested positive for Covid and 1,400 of those have died, according to data collected by NBC News.
So by these numbers and the numbers in post #15 from @4Waters there is a greater chance of dying after the vax then before the vax if you get the vid.
Full disclosure- I did not research or fact check these numbers to verify their authenticity! Just whipped out my calculator.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I hadn’t had 1K view thread in a little bit and needed some spending cash. Thanks for playing along guys! Hey RD is this Friday a pay day?

RCDave

Reaction score
One of our neighbors is in dire straights after getting the jab. Significant neurological issues. Can't feel her feet, leg weakness, sudden onset hip arthritis, etc.

Middle thirties and in excellent health, weight, etc. No underlying issues.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Ok, not political on my view of vaxing. Trumps people started it, Biden folks pushing it...won't delve into pedophilia or business.

I'm different then some here in my beliefs. I believe in God, and that no one knows their time...no expiration date stamped on us. I spent 36hrs in a ditch, shattered C3 and C4, scapula shattered, 4 ribs piercing my left lung and skull fractures...and other broken bones as well as blood loss.

Science and doctors were able to put me together again...but they didn't start their work for some time. In fact, they didn't realize the damage to my lung until I coded on the operating table, 3 days after reaching the hospital. Do I trust science and doctors, yes, but not nearly as much as I trust what kept me alive to see them.

If God wants me dead, I feel he'll take me at will, vaccinated or not. That said, I don't feel it's the governments job to determine if I should take a medicine that has been proven to do little. The vaccines we've given our kids were tested long before I was born...I have more faith in something tested over 40 years, than something with proven issues at 40 weeks. The childhood vaccines keep a child from contracting the illnesses, as well as spreading them. The covid vaccines are said to "lessen the effects" of the illness.

My "God" logic may mean nothing to some, and that is fine. My outlook on vaccines and effectiveness should be more "scientific" for some. There are those that believe one thing, and those another. I won't force my beliefs on others, but some are trying to force their beliefs on me.

It really sucks.

Backlash

Reaction score
I hadn’t had 1K view thread in a little bit and needed some spending cash. Thanks for playing along guys! Hey RD is this Friday a pay day?

Your true colors are shining as bright as ever. You post a thread about a serious topic and current event, a sensitive topic where people's lives have and will be affected, ask for input from the members, then mock us along the way as if this is all a joke. The same people who reached out to you during your time in the hospital, myself included, and this is how you respond to us? I would have thought your "Near death" experience would have shown you some kindness, sincerity and maybe a little bit of humility. Nope, not a chance. And here you are.

Absolutely a classless act.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Your true colors are shining as bright as ever. You post a thread about a serious topic and current event, a sensitive topic where people's lives have and will be affected, ask for input from the members, then mock us along the way as if this is all a joke. The same people who reached out to you during your time in the hospital, myself included, and this is how you respond to us? I would have thought your "Near death" experience would have shown you some kindness, sincerity and maybe a little bit of humility. Nope, not a chance. And here you are.

Absolutely a classless act.

She's been doing it all her life. Dumb as a stick and resorts to the "hahahaha I'm joking" defense to deny her mental challenges. 😆

Backlash

Reaction score
Its pathetic. No wonder nobody ever wants to play in their sandbox. And they sit here and wonder why. Gee, I dont know. 🙄

RCDave

Reaction score
Ok, not political on my view of vaxing. Trumps people started it, Biden folks pushing it...won't delve into pedophilia or business.

I'm different then some here in my beliefs. I believe in God, and that no one knows their time...no expiration date stamped on us. I spent 36hrs in a ditch, shattered C3 and C4, scapula shattered, 4 ribs piercing my left lung and skull fractures...and other broken bones as well as blood loss.

Science and doctors were able to put me together again...but they didn't start their work for some time. In fact, they didn't realize the damage to my lung until I coded on the operating table, 3 days after reaching the hospital. Do I trust science and doctors, yes, but not nearly as much as I trust what kept me alive to see them.

If God wants me dead, I feel he'll take me at will, vaccinated or not. That said, I don't feel it's the governments job to determine if I should take a medicine that has been proven to do little. The vaccines we've given our kids were tested long before I was born...I have more faith in something tested over 40 years, than something with proven issues at 40 weeks. The childhood vaccines keep a child from contracting the illnesses, as well as spreading them. The covid vaccines are said to "lessen the effects" of the illness.

My "God" logic may mean nothing to some, and that is fine. My outlook on vaccines and effectiveness should be more "scientific" for some. There are those that believe one thing, and those another. I won't force my beliefs on others, but some are trying to force their beliefs on me.

It really sucks.
Damn. Its a miracle you survived that accident. Glad you're still with us

Wedgy

Reaction score
People are so very intersting. Motivation, yours? R&J's at times. Disturbingly unhealthy. We call that a clue. Ya'll are consistent. It's similar behavior observed in a Meth induced mental break. Full time. Dude. Me? Having had aneshesia 4 times this past year, well into double digits now? I suggest You need to take a step back. Priorities.

C'mon Man. Pay attention. I see the level of compassion given too you, prayers for your recovery and well being? And you push the little girl under the Bus? "IDK, I wasn't there." Dude. Flippant was not the tactful choice here. FYI, Sir. SMH. One would think that trying to coax even a little tiny bit of A hint of an inkling of compassion out of you for a molested Child, would not be an impossible task.

QUOTE="RCDave, post: 4196635, member: 6692"]
Damn. Its a miracle you survived that accident. Glad you're still with us
[/QUOTE]

I strongly second. Godspeed MW.

It really sucks.

^^^THIS^^^

Rye

Reaction score
I assumed it was part of your post op therapy. Nice day or so of fishing! 🤣

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Another message from a credible source. You People 🤣🤣 The juice just saving lives. 🤡world.

OJ, with an IQ of 89 (15 points lower than Brittany Spears) who’s stupidity led to the brutal murder of his ex and her friend, who did time for kidnapping and robbery, is giving health advice?
Sounds about right.

just_floatin

Reaction score
OJ, with an IQ of 89 (15 points lower than Brittany Spears) who’s stupidity led to the brutal murder of his ex and her friend, who did time for kidnapping and robbery, is giving health advice?
Sounds about right.
Allegedly…. I mean “If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit.” 🤣

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
@RCDave , @Wedgy , thank you, I appreciate that.

We all have different reasons for our beliefs or methodology. Some though, determine their beliefs based on what they hear, and not without looking further...be it for proof, or what they think for themselves.
If I'm wrong, I die...if I'm right, I still die.
Truth is, we all will eventually run out of time.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Unvaccinated is not, should not be the issue.
Real story is shifting blame to them in order to deflect so as to hide we were sold a bill of goods falsly, in regards to the efficacy of the vaccine, what it is, what it is not.
Treasonous insanity Open Borders policies hemorrhage the Infected across the out of control Southern Border. Expidited by the very Agents sworn to protect.

Covid, is here to stay. Delta, is this Fall seasons shiny object tool. NWO minions, Soulless Demoncrat leaders run the fuck amok. Heads up Grads. The future upcoming poke will be in the Ass. Existing proposed legislation for the digital U.S. dollar, still exists in the Senate, Stripped out of the final House Cares Act, not fast enough though. Majority rules. In a few years time, Cash. Dirty Super Spreader Money, may well soon be a thing of the past.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Non vaccinated should be locked from society in jail. Where have we heard this before only with the Jews.
Not a bad case study and a precursor of where some vaccinated people stand. Keep your friends close and your enemies, well you know the saying.