WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WOW! Even in Los Angeles! This is GREAT!!

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
I wear this shirt quite a bit and tend to get a lot of thumbs up and “I like your shirt” also.

View attachment 908316

Attachments

• IMG_2172.png
    IMG_2172.png
    428 KB · Views: 256

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Will these same people be marching with American flags if Biden wins?🤔 Just curious.

SS-C

Reaction score
Will Democrats be marching with American flags if Biden wins?🤔 Just curious.
Probably not, they burned all the ones they owned o_O

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
And that’s a cop saying that.
The fact a guy who played with dikdos in his mouth ten years ago can not fathom a Glock 40 in his mouth to take his wallet within the next 24 months is beyond me.
You can’t buy a shotgun pretty much anywhere in so cal right now, they are all sold out.
I had five guys come to my house at 745 in the am to burg it and I live behind and gate and wrought iron all around and cameras clearly visible.
Bad times are coming to Ca. , it’s a fact. These released cons won’t be working regular jobs, rest assured.

A so cal Cop gun store (Pro Force) has Cops lined up at 530 am to get in to buy when it opens at 745
If that doesn’t get people thinking I don’t know what will.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
They built a new ICE holding facility locally. Last Saturday there was a supposed march against it in the same small town they filmed Ground Hogs day. It fizzled out rather quickly to say the least.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The fact a guy who played with dikdos in his mouth ten years ago can not fathom a Glock 40 in his mouth to take his wallet within the next 24 months is beyond me.
You can’t buy a shotgun pretty much anywhere in so cal right now, they are all sold out.
I had five guys come to my house at 745 in the am to burg it and I live behind and gate and wrought iron all around and cameras clearly visible.
Bad times are coming to Ca. , it’s a fact. These released cons won’t be working regular jobs, rest assured.

A so cal Cop gun store (Pro Force) has Cops lined up at 530 am to get in to buy when it opens at 745
If that doesn’t get people thinking I don’t know what will.

Guns I have bought new in AZ since February this year are up about $100 a gun in the case of long guns. Side arms seem to be holding.
Grads is totally clueless about anything of this nature so just throw his input out the window (but you already knew that) .
I’m seriously thinking of exhausting half my savings into new long arms and side arms just for resale at 100% profit.
Fuck the stock market...guns are the new gold.

(what do ya need?)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
My point was why wouldn't flag waivers do their thing regardless of who is the President.

guest hs

Reaction score
Will these same people be marching with American flags if Biden wins?🤔 Just curious.
There will be no America if Biden wins. If that guy wins I will loose all faith in the people of our country. I will pack my shit up and go live off the grid some where in the middle of Bum Fuck Egypt!

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
No, banning him solved the problem. Letting him back in just feeds his insecure, attention whore desperation.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Guns I have bought new in AZ since February this year are up about $100 a gun in the case of long guns. Side arms seem to be holding.
Grads is totally clueless about anything of this nature so just throw his input out the window (but you already knew that) .
I’m seriously thinking of exhausting half my savings into new long arms and side arms just for resale at 100% profit.
Fuck the stock market...guns are the new gold.

(what do ya need?)
I have my name on order for :
Rem. 870 P
Marlin 1895 dark in .45/70
Rem 700 .308
Springfield M1A Scout
Ruger 9mm carbine , forgot name of it

Agreed, time to stock up

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
My point was why wouldn't flag waivers do their thing regardless of who is the President.
Simple, look at what’s really going on out there. The left are completely anti American at this point. So to answer your idiotic question, no they won’t be waving the American flag, and no they won’t be working a regular job. Biden winning will not make the left happy, it’ll just further divide and the left will be left with nothing, specially not jobs.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
You guys are taking the bait again , just ignore him ! You are way too easy to manipulate .

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Because your side is only interested in burning the flag and destroying the American way of life. They just want to turn it into another Third World shit hole country run by dictators.
I thought you had an awakening during your recent health scare, apparently not. Weren’t you talking about purchasing a firearm before your last vacation?🙄
Welcome back you degenerate😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
That was awesome!!!

The guy flipping off everyone at the end was stupid though. There's one in every crowd...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
You guys are taking the bait again , just ignore him ! You are way too easy to manipulate .

And every time someone posts, "just ignore him" you're giving him attention and that's his primary goal - he's an insecure attention whore and this place was so much more enjoyable without his constant baiting and distractions (even on ignore others respond)

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
That was awesome!!!

The guy flipping off everyone at the end was stupid though. There's one in every crowd...

He was responding to the dude in the car, blaring his horn and flipping off the people walking by.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
He was responding to the dude in the car, blaring his horn and flipping off the people walking by.

The right thing to do would have been to talk to the guy (in the car) and apologize for the inconvenience. Not act like a 2 year old. If you want credibility, you have to earn it. And that applies to everyone of us.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score

Yeah, At first I thought that they were walking on the red flipping people off. Watched again and realized the person in the car was honking and flipping off the patriots. THEN the patriots flipped her off In return. The issue that I see is that some people will only see the patriot doing the deed. We need to be above all the low tactics of the left.

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
The right thing to do would have been to talk to the guy (in the car) and apologize for the inconvenience. Not act like a 2 year old. If you want credibility, you have to earn it. And that applies to everyone of us.

Do you really feel it WOULD work both ways?

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
grubs won't be so glib, looking down the hole of a barrel. Maybe then he'll see the light. And maybe then I can take his place....

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Fingers crossed, Legs crossed, Toes crossed, Dick tied into a knot, Arms crossed!! Pretty Please!!!! w/ cherries on top. 😁