WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Wrap a Jeep Lake Havasu ?

instagator

Reaction score
What place to go to for a wrap on a jeep wrangler, And what do you think the cost would be ?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I would go to Corey at Tek Wrap or Kevin at Master Graphics. (I have experience with both and both have been good)

Rod from Gator Wraps now opened a facility on the south side and they are a large wrap shop out of California! Give all 3 a call and see who can get you on the schedule, an who you are most comfortable with for design.

RD

instagator

Reaction score
I would go to Corey at Tek Wrap or Kevin at Master Graphics. (I have experience with both and both have been good)

Rod from Gator Wraps now opened a facility on the south side and they are a large wrap shop out of California! Give all 3 a call and see who can get you on the schedule, an who you are most comfortable with for design.

RD
thanks

WildWilly

Reaction score

RD

Does Gator wraps have another spot with a shop? I can't imagine the laundry mat having many options to actually do work on anything in there