WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] WTB 2016 + Yukon or Tahoe

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
In the market for a 2016+ GMC Yukon or Chevy Tahoe for the better half (not interested in XL/Suburban models). Just started looking today and have a few certified pre-owned options in the area that we are going to take a look at but figured I'd throw it out here to see if anyone is thinking of selling.

Must be white exterior color, black leather interior, less than 40K miles and in great shape. No preference between 2WD or 4WD. Creature comforts make the wife happy so SLT/Denail, or LTZ trim is preferred but if configured well I am interested.

If you have something that foots the bill, post up the relevant info and pics or shoot me a PM and we can take it offline via call/text/email.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Call Jay at Suburban GMC. I traded this in on my '20 Acadia Denali. Absolutely like new. Low miles. LT model but with all the bells and whistles. Wish you'd been looking a month ago.

Not white, but worth a look.

https://www.suburbanbuickgmcofcosta...evrolet-Tahoe-2WD_LT-Costa_Mesa-CA/3567948433

21916168816.jpg

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Call Jay at Suburban GMC. I traded this in on my '20 Acadia Denali. Absolutely like new. Low miles. LT model but with all the bells and whistles. Wish you'd been looking a month ago.

Not white, but worth a look.

https://www.suburbanbuickgmcofcosta...evrolet-Tahoe-2WD_LT-Costa_Mesa-CA/3567948433

View attachment 841338

Nice looking Tahoe, like the rim/tire combo... nicely done. We are pretty set on a white vehicle but I'll let the wife take a look. It definitely has all the options we are looking for and would have been a good deal for both parties before you traded it in.

How are you liking the '20 Acadia Denali? My wife is a bit apprehensive of a Yukon/Tahoe due to size but with kids in the future I'm trying to put her in something safer now.

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
Nice looking Tahoe, like the rim/tire combo... nicely done. We are pretty set on a white vehicle but I'll let the wife take a look. It definitely has all the options we are looking for and would have been a good deal for both parties before you traded it in.

How are you liking the '20 Acadia Denali? My wife is a bit apprehensive of a Yukon/Tahoe due to size but with kids in the future I'm trying to put her in something safer now.

Loving the Acadia. We wanted to downsize from the Tahoe. Grandkids are adults now, so didn't need all the room. Even so, it has the third row and can seat 6 comfortably. Real responsive, great MPG, and with the AWD has 4,000# towing, so if I really had to I could tow the pontoon down to the ramp and launch/recover. It has all the safety bells and whistles, auto braking, lane control, etc.

For a little more room, try looking at the '20 Traverse. It's a slight bit bigger than the Acadia and with the "Premier" (old LTZ rating) package, should have a lot of the same stuff.

424x-.jpg
2020-chevrolet-traverse-premier-mosaic-black-metallic-0.jpg