WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB 26P LHC this weekend

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
Is there some contest I was unaware of to see who can circle their boat the closest to the ramp when your tow vehicle isn’t even on deck?

Pro tip: idleing as close as you can to the ramp doesn’t get your trailer to the ramp any faster.

Anyways, I’m looking for a 26P

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
You must be talking about the marina
Actually LHC park. There are 3 launch rams and I had launched at the north ramp, after 1 minutes of trying to thread the needle to just get to the dock to drop my wife, I tried the middle ramp and same story and finally made it all the way to the dock on the south ramp.

What a shit show.

Still looking for a 26P

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
We actually headed back to the state park launch ramps early this morning to put my transom in the water and reverse it up in gear to check for vibration (prop shaft seems fine) and then let my wife practice backing into spots in an empty parking lot.

wife is struggling but making good progress backing in tha giant empty parking lot when suddenly some guy comes flying in and decides he just has to slam on his breaks and park a foot from where she is slowly backing and just trying to keep the trailer straight. That was it, she put it in park and is done for the day. Completely rattled. If you are stuck on the ramp behind me becaus I am 1 man launching or retrieving, thank that guy.

I think we are going to head down to pirates in Parker, very easy launch / retrieve and just hang out at the sand bar.

We have Monday and Tuesday her at havasu.