WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB BBC logs/snails por favor...

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
What up guys...Looking for a good pair of used BBC logs and snails. Prefferably ones that have been ogged out inside already, if possible. Name your price

-Reid
562-331-7116

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
I have these. If you want them you can have them. Just come get them out of my garage before I throw them in the trash. I'm tired of tripping over them. :grumble:

Attachments

• IMG_1446 [800x600].JPG
    IMG_1446 [800x600].JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 119

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
Yeah Djunkie Ill come get them. Are they still good? Im down to come get them any time after today. Lomita is up by PV right?

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Yeah Djunkie Ill come get them. Are they still good? Im down to come get them any time after today. Lomita is up by PV right?

I'm in the Torrance Rolling hills knuckle. I'll be around most of the day tomorrow if you want to come get them. They are dirty and ugly but don't seem to be damaged or anything. I took them off my Schiada when I got it so I never ran it with them on it so not sure if they leak or anything.

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Man, those should polish up real nice. Just blast off that paint and they'll look good. Yo Dfunk, your such a nice guy. These be worth some nice cheddar if they were cleaned up. Homie should bring you a 30 pack or something. :D:champagne:

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
Man, those should polish up real nice. Just blast off that paint and they'll look good. Yo Dfunk, your such a nice guy. These be worth some nice cheddar if they were cleaned up. Homie should bring you a 30 pack or something. :D:champagne:

I just want them gone. I tried selling them but everyone wanted them shipped and I didn't want to deal with that. I think I've stubbed my toe about 3 times on them so I just want them to disappear. :grumble:

LBsuperJET

Well-Known Inmate #1155
Reaction score
I just want them gone. I tried selling them but everyone wanted them shipped and I didn't want to deal with that. I think I've stubbed my toe about 3 times on them so I just want them to disappear. :grumble:

LOL...Yeah im good to come by after 5pm today if thats ok. I live by the 405/605 interchange in Seal Beach so it will be closer to 6 im guessing. Ill PM you...

Reid