WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB Bindings

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Making another Vertical Air Want to be and need some bindings.

Anyone have L or XL Ho animals or something similar in decent shape? Don't need to be brand new just tear free and easy to get on.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Making another Vertical Air Want to be and need some bindings.

Anyone have L or XL Ho animals or something similar in decent shape? Don't need to be brand new just tear free and easy to get on.

I'm open to buying an old ski as well with decent bindings... I need a new drop through fin. Ill pay shipping and what ever else... Really don't want to spend $300 on bindings for a ski i payed $30 bucks for.

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
Have something pending but if it doesnt work out ill message you... Thanks

McScoot

Reaction score
They are Large. I would get rid of them for $180 i think i payed over $300 for them and have literally used them once

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
last question then ill pm you my answer? Any pics? just want to see what the condition is...

Reaction score
Wildone ....If there is something you do not buy pm me the contact. I need something for a play ski also.

McScoot

Reaction score
I dont have any pics right now, i can maybe go take some tomorrow. I put them on my vertical air, skiied once and pulled them off. The are the all black with white stitching, and some other little white logos. They are the same ones that are on HO's website right now. If you want to PM me your number it would be easier to text them or e mail them to you.

Thanks