WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB - Can Am 4 seater

DWC

Reaction score
Neighbor is looking for a 4 seater Can Am. 72” wide. 2017 or newer. Anyone looking to sell theirs anytime soon?

I’ve sent him some bad ass Razors for sale but he’s set on a Can Am at the moment.

DLC

Reaction score
Neighbor is looking for a 4 seater Can Am. 72” wide. 2017 or newer. Anyone looking to sell theirs anytime soon?

I’ve sent him some bad ass Razors for sale but he’s set on a Can Am at the moment.
Does he have a budget?

dp70

Reaction score
I might have something for you. 2018 loaded up TMW, MTS shockwork, radio, etc.
I'll get some pics later or tomorrow

DLC

Reaction score
Thanks Doug. Guessing sub $45k but I’ll double check. I sent him both links you sent. I know you love to spend other people’s money
Oh Hell yes!

im trying to get LOF to spend cash on his back yard ! I keep telling him, I require a Hot Tub while vacationing !!! Thank god Havasu isn’t a vacation because I don’t have a hot tub at my house.

lol

we have to get together for some brews! Next trip for me will be 10/8 .
Need to prep the car for a 500mile ride to Prescott and crown king back to havasu.

Reactions: DWC

DLC

Reaction score
Sounds nice!

post up some pics!

DWC

Reaction score
Awesome. Looking forward to it.

Reactions: DLC

Deckin Around

Reaction score
Find out what his high mark is on the budget. Everything is always for sale, even with an optional (semi-auto) Browning belt fed 1919a4 mounted to the dash. Full Baja Kits Suspension and all custom fab work by Long Travel industries, Full XTC street legal wiring blinkers and kit, back-up camera, GPS, Coms, blowers, switch pros keypad and wiring etc etc etc. Stock motor, I've only have had clutch work done. Low miles and most of them chasing kids under 30mph. Only driven to church on Sundays😇
Pic is before shock work/springs changes for weight, matching spare tire, radius rods and some lights.
2020-05-14 18.15.34.jpg

2020-05-14 17.47.45.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Don any good options out there that your friend might not be interested in? I might be interested in picking up something myself. Still got to get the wife out in one to see if she is on board. 👍

Last edited:

DWC

Reaction score
Dan any good options out there that your friend might not be interested in? I might be interested in picking up something myself. Still got to get the wife out in one to see if she is on board. 👍
He’s new to the SXS deal. He’s not real sure what he’s looking for. Think he’s really only been in @ArizonaKevin ’s uncles Can Am.
There’s not much out there for used Can Am’s. Figured there would be a few dozen out there with the Speed car “close” to completion. Would be a great time to sell one.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
He’s new to the SXS deal. He’s not real sure what he’s looking for. Think he’s really only been in @ArizonaKevin ’s uncles Can Am.
There’s not much out there for used Can Am’s. Figured there would be a few dozen out there with the Speed car “close” to completion. Would be a great time to sell one.
Funny…just saw my post who is that Dan guy I am posting to? LOL. Yeah, I was hoping the same thing and the market could be flooded with options. As Ziggy noted I need to get Gen out in one sooner than later. I know that I will like it no matter what the question is if she well. I guess I could just say screw it and buy one. If she likes it great if not she will not have to deal with me that often as I will be out in the desert. LOL

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score

Hanlon?

DLC

Reaction score
Funny…just saw my post who is that Dan guy I am posting to? LOL. Yeah, I was hoping the same thing and the market could be flooded with options. As Ziggy noted I need to get Gen out in one sooner than later. I know that I will like it no matter what the question is if she well. I guess I could just say screw it and buy one. If she likes it great if not she will not have to deal with me that often as I will be out in the desert. LOL
Maybe rent a sxs for a day!

ride up to Topoc 66 for lunch and then swing by Bunker bar on the way back into town

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Maybe rent a sxs for a day!

ride up to Topoc 66 for lunch and then swing by Bunker bar on the way back into town
That is not a bad idea. Thanks for posting it up. Where is the best place in town to rent one?

DLC

Reaction score
I’m not sure who has the best sxs rental.

@OldSchoolBoats
How was that rzr you rented for the fish pond ride?
Did they have can am rentals?

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
I’m not sure who has the best sxs rental.

@OldSchoolBoats
How was that rzr you rented for the fish pond ride?
Did they have can am rentals?
I didn't see any Can Ams to rent there. Mine was a nice rig for sure. Had windshield and upgraded shocks.....definitely wasn't stock and was perfect for that ride. Picked up in the morning, kept overnight and returned the next morning. They are the rental place off Industrial, next to Boat Brokers.

FishSniper

Reaction score
That is not a bad idea. Thanks for posting it up. Where is the best place in town to rent one?
There’s a place on London Bridge Rd that rents Can Am’s and RZR’s I’ll try to find his contact info.

THE WIDGE

Reaction score
I’m starting to look for a max, preferred w upgrades that’s reasonably priced.

DLC

Reaction score
Race Desert & St8 up

and the Toy Syndicate

are great for browsing

82daytona

Reaction score
I have a two seat 2019 I’ve been considering selling.