WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB Center Console

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Looking for a "fishing" CC for Florida..... 25-29 (under 30') length with twins.... Open to most manufacturers. Who has what?

Lars_The_Swedish_Viking

Reaction score
Last edited:

Done-it-again

Reaction score
The 'Left Coast' has a shortage of 25'-30' CC boats. You're way better off simply looking East of the Mississippi. You got a ton of fishing boats with twins for sale in Florida and the Carolinas. What's your budget?
Looking all over. Just some of the ones on the East are beat to shit from what we have seen

Under 80k.... all depends on what mfg/motor/etc. Be interesting to see how this summer fishing season is and if people are using their big blue boats....They cant be parked in the channel all day.

JFMFG

Reaction score
Doesn’t Tahiti keep pushing he wants to build one? I think he has a mold just not sure what size. @Goodtime$

Goodtime$

Reaction score
35’ Seahunter molds I own (9’10” beam tournament fish Cc boat )
Yes want to build one , owned the damn molds for too many years now

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
35’ Seahunter molds I own (9’10” beam tournament fish Cc boat )
Yes want to build one , owned the damn molds for too many years now
Wasn't there talk of a 23 cc for awhile too?

schweeng

Reaction score
south Florida has tons of options for you.... was in KW two months ago.... they are a dime a dozen down there. so many manufactures that we don't know or see out here. You will have no problem finding one in Florida.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
south Florida has tons of options for you.... was in KW two months ago.... they are a dime a dozen down there. so many manufactures that we don't know or see out here. You will have no problem finding one in Florida.
Very true and looking that way as well. But a lot of boats that way are trash with lipstick.... The boat will hang out on my parents house dock in Cape Coral....