WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] WTB Clean 24-28' Open Bow

DanG

Reaction score
Looking for clean 2005 or newer 24-28' open bow, prefer walk through, or deck boat. I am very particular and looking for something in exceptional condition, low hours, always garaged, maintenance records, etc.

Budget - $80k for a Conquest or similar deck boat or open bow walk through Daytona. Will also consider a V-hull in the <$65k range.

What's out there? Hoping to avoid dealerships or new build to avoid taxes.

Last edited:

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Have you seen my Hallett 240 in classifieds? It's older than you want but CLEAN and always garaged. Meets all of your other criteria.....

Good luck with your search.

DanG

Reaction score
Have you seen my Hallett 240 in classifieds? It's older than you want but CLEAN and always garaged. Meets all of your other criteria.....

I did and it's gorgeous. Wife is not in to the classics as I am and wants something newer. Everything is a compromise....lol. Great looking boat and I am surprised someone hasn't already picked it up.

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score

There is not a cleaner boat of any age or size anywhere. I suspect a major sellers remorse...lol

J DUNN

Unknown Member
Reaction score
There is not a cleaner boat of any age or size anywhere. I suspect a major sellers remorse...lol

Thanks so much for your support! 😂

Honestly, I'm already having second thoughts. Went to Powell this past weekend and would have loved to be in my 240. Water was glass and nobody was there. Could have taken a nice 80 mph ride up the lake on glass and enjoyed the views. We are on a new houseboat with more ownership so more time to go. Might need to hang on to the 240. Indoor storage up there is cheap too.