WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] WTB Deck Boat

Jakeinflight

Reaction score
Looking for a 26ft-29ft deck boat for family use in Havasu. Please let me know if you are aware of any for sale or if you are willing to sell your boat. Thanks!

Preferably Howard, Nordic, Hallett, Eliminator, or Ultra
~100k Price Range
Blues/Whites/Greys for color scheme
At least Merc 496 or 8.2 / 525 preferred
Regularly maintained with receipts
Under 350 hours

95Enforcer

Reaction score

This is a nice boat and well taken care of. Know it well.

Javajoe

Reaction score
Worst thing is when someone posts...Thinking about selling my ...
Most of the time they waste everybody’s time.

Reactions: DWC

Jakeinflight

Reaction score
Does anyone know the owner of this boat?

Been trying to get a hold of him but seems like no way to contact him.

Dog

Reaction score
This boat is possibly for sale. I can get some info or get you in contact with the owner if you are interested.

118157677_3270621049696669_736441663761302804_o.jpg

DWC

Reaction score

I’d think about dropping a little more cash and going with this one.
238DA177-BDA3-4827-99F1-24C0B1B4AFDC.jpeg

danben111

Reaction score
No way this boat goes for $100K. Closer to $150K with that 600

he wanted 130k which I thought was fair for a 2009. Boat was clean but needed some work in my opinion. He drilled holes in the bow and stern and put u hooks so they could dry dock it.
not something I would have done but to each his own. I would hate to stub a toe in on of the hooks.
I was going to have them pulled out and relayered.

Melloyellovector

Reaction score
Isn't this Tims Kecia boat? Mellow yellow vector
Tim Keck’s boat? Melloyellovector? Why yes, yes it is. 😁
And price just dropped this morning. Anyone looking for a deck. It’s dialed and legit. I put over 100k into it in the last year alone, motor, drive, interior, glasswork upgrades, gel the list goes on. Needs nothing, 28hrs on it since completed

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
And price just dropped this morning. Anyone looking for a deck. It’s dialed and legit. I put over 100k into it in the last year alone, motor, drive, interior, glasswork upgrades, gel the list goes on. Needs nothing, 28hrs on it since completed
Sorry bud. I really should proof read shit before hitting submit 😂

jbird

Reaction score
I was in line to buy his Howard. He just changed his mind. They are keeping it for one more season.
hopefully some will be available this winter.
This guy did the same shit back in 2017 when I was looking for one. Posted on my WTB thread and said he wanted to sell his 2009 then once I contacted him told me he has decided to keep it. What a goon!

danben111

Reaction score
This guy did the same shit back in 2017 when I was looking for one. Posted on my WTB thread and said he wanted to sell his 2009 then once I contacted him told me he has decided to keep it. What a goon!
Ya I saw the threads from before. His last one to you said you’d be the first to know when he sells it. i was supposed to pick up this week. oh well

DanG

Reaction score

Sent you a PM with the guys contact info.

Deano

Reaction score
That boat is over the top nice. I would buy it back if I didn't have another one already. Good luck.
AND these single step top cats ride a lot better than any of the newer decks.

danben111

Reaction score
Just so everyone knows. John @blown32 called me today (owner of Howard deck boat) and said he would honor his asking price to me for The purchase. He read some of the feedback on here and did not want to be that guy. I commend him for reaching out to me and also understand his position. He and his wife want to build a new Howard and the wait time is almost two years. I know what that’s like to be without a boat for a long period of time. As much as I want to take him up on the offer I can also appreciate him reaching out to make it right. So if you read this John you and your wife continue to enjoy your boat and maybe I’ll be in line when the time comes to sell it again.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
whats the differance between the seller backing out and deciding not to sell and the buyer backing out and deciding not to buy...it's his boat and you catch him at the right time ... he sells,... next day,.. not for sell decided to keep it...you can sell a boat for way more than it's worth right now, but the problem is you can't even buy your same boat with the money...I see boats that were not able to bring 30k last year for sell for 68k....FIRM,.. so it kinda like this, if you hate the boat sell, if you are getting out of boating, sell..but, if you think you are gonna sell at the inflated price and find a boat at real pricing.....good luck

Magic Mike

Reaction score
It's a dick move to advertise something and play any kind of games, change your mind, raise the price when there is a lot of interest etc. I've had all that done to me and it's complete bullshit. Shows your word doesn't mean shit to you...
Buyers can be liars also, same thing if you don't keep your word. Comes down to integrity...

That kind of crap is one of many reasons the world is going to shit....I've lost money to keep my word more than once.

danben111

Reaction score
whats the differance between the seller backing out and deciding not to sell and the buyer backing out and deciding not to buy...it's his boat and you catch him at the right time ... he sells,... next day,.. not for sell decided to keep it...you can sell a boat for way more than it's worth right now, but the problem is you can't even buy your same boat with the money...I see boats that were not able to bring 30k last year for sell for 68k....FIRM,.. so it kinda like this, if you hate the boat sell, if you are getting out of boating, sell..but, if you think you are gonna sell at the inflated price and find a boat at real pricing.....good luck

I agree. There will be a lot of people upside down if things change. Money will be lost. I spoke to Jody at diverse finance and he said most of these boats that are selling are not even booking out. So buyers are having to put large downs just so they can get the financing. Rates are not that low either in the boat finance. Something like 5.5 to 6%.
then your making $600 plus payment and possibly storage fees for 20 years on an already 15 year old boat??? That newness of the purchase wears off after a while. Better to pay cash when you can. All those sellers in today’s market are very fortunate to sell now even if they don’t get into another boat right away. It’s probably the first time in years you could have actually made money owning a boat.