WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB - jet ski stand

dspracing

Reaction score
Lookin for a cart or stand for a stand up ski or something I can modify to make work. Will take a cart, fixed stand, beach stand etc.

Longshot but looking for a hitch hauler as well.

Thank you!

D19

Reaction score
There's a guy in I think Havasu that makes hitch haulers. His lead time was too far out when I needed one. I think the biz is called "EZ Hitch Hauler"

I ran over to harbor freight and the hardware store and made one.

I made two rolling carts out of PVC and casters for about $100 each.

Carts and haulers are little tough to find. Last summer everyone had aluminum scissor stands for sale and I grabbed two. Check offer up.

29AF87C2-EB5A-46B4-A496-093128527C75.jpeg
E6BC8F06-1050-4900-A293-7BF644F65772.jpeg

dspracing

Reaction score
There's a guy in I think Havasu that makes hitch haulers. His lead time was too far out when I needed one. I think the biz is called "EZ Hitch Hauler"

I ran over to harbor freight and the hardware store and made one.

I made two rolling carts out of PVC and casters for about $100 each.

Carts and haulers are little tough to find. Last summer everyone had aluminum scissor stands for sale and I grabbed two. Check offer up.

View attachment 1101868 View attachment 1101870
So apparently this guy is not only not making the hitch haulers right now but he also moved to Florida. I’m slowly accepting the fact that I’ll just have to make my own but holding on hope that RDP will provide!

Reactions: D19

D19

Reaction score
So apparently this guy is not only not making the hitch haulers right now but he also moved to Florida. I’m slowly accepting the fact that I’ll just have to make my own but holding on hope that RDP will provide!

Bummer. It's hard to find the steel rolling stand up carts. I don't think anyone makes them anymore. I've been tempted to make a bunch of them to sell, but I am not sure I would be able to sell them at a price that made money with shipping.

Here's a scissor cart and beach cart.

dspracing

Reaction score
Bummer. It's hard to find the steel rolling stand up carts. I don't think anyone makes them anymore. I've been tempted to make a bunch of them to sell, but I am not sure I would be able to sell them at a price that made money with shipping.

Here's a scissor cart and beach cart.

The carts would for sure have to be modular in order to ship them affordably.

I went ahead and bought the damn material today. My plan is to hitch haul the ski on my samurai. My beach stand would have to be collapsible so I can fit it in the back seat. The hitch hauler and beach stand will store on the cart when not in use.

But then I realized if I made a slightly beefier beach tote, it could double as a trailer and kill all 3 birds with one stone.

So step one is the cart so I can get my damn proforce off the floor.

Reactions: D19

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Try AZfreeride in LHC
Ill second that, Jake will make you whatever you need. I know he will make a bolt together package to ship it or will weld it up for a local pickup.

dspracing

Reaction score
3 hours and $80 she’s up off the ground. Did you all know they get $11.36 for a 2x4?!?!
28B62BC3-F8B1-4C85-9922-AF9FFD2F2900.jpeg
C4EBAAB2-6A9B-4834-8DE3-4D894D692567.jpeg

lbhsbz

Reaction score
Looks like I'm late, but those cheap harbor freight moving dollies make great jet ski roller-arounders

240Hallett

Reaction score
The carts would for sure have to be modular in order to ship them affordably.

I went ahead and bought the damn material today. My plan is to hitch haul the ski on my samurai. My beach stand would have to be collapsible so I can fit it in the back seat. The hitch hauler and beach stand will store on the cart when not in use.

But then I realized if I made a slightly beefier beach tote, it could double as a trailer and kill all 3 birds with one stone.

So step one is the cart so I can get my damn proforce off the floor.
Did you know the backseat comes out by removing two bolts?