WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTB] WTB or Trade for a Cheetah Stilleto, Warlock euro

Jman271

Reaction score
Title says it all, I have a off-road truck that’s California street legal. If you have any leads or know someone please put me in touch. I will provide info and pics of truck to someone that may be interested.

BIGRED9158

Reaction score
Post some pictures of the truck I have a buddy looking for a street legal Prerunner

Nikwho

Reaction score
Literally not even posting a make or model of truck, or any information whatsoever? Why even post at all??? Why not just delete your ad?

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Title says it all, I have a off-road truck that’s California street legal. If you have any leads or know someone please put me in touch. I will provide info and pics of truck to someone that may be interested.

Im interested depending on if it’s a Ford, Chevy or Dodge.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Literally not even posting a make or model of truck, or any information whatsoever? Why even post at all??? Why not just delete your ad?
Maybe it’s the same dude from earlier this year that bought that black ranger, that well he put a deposit on, well so he was hoping to go look at it next weekend, i mean he was going to call the guy and get some information about the truck........ he did disappear after the owners buddy 🤡’d him lol.

BONER

Reaction score
Maybe it’s the same dude from earlier this year that bought that black ranger, that well he put a deposit on, well so he was hoping to go look at it next weekend, i mean he was going to call the guy and get some information about the truck........ he did disappear after the owners buddy 🤡’d him lol.

I remember this!

Jman271

Reaction score
i have no clue what black ranger your talking about? i have a f150?

Jman271

Reaction score
why even comment, i dropped my phone number, if someone has interest they can send me a text or private message me.

Nikwho

Reaction score
why even comment, i dropped my phone number, if someone has interest they can send me a text or private message me.
Because you are wasting other peoples time. If you are looking for a boat, and have something to offer in trade, why not put even the MOST basic description? You were so vague, nobody is going to waste their time with responding to you! Its so simple to snap a couple of pictures and put a single paragraph description of what you have! Your loss, not mine.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
The question could be turned around to why did you even comment? You dropped your phone number, that may work with a fat girl in a bar but when trying to trade a vehicle you should do a little more work.

If your F-150 has as much effort in tit as your thread I’m guessing it was too clapped out for even the flat biller’s on Dezert Rangers.

Last edited:

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Okay. Although I’m looking for a Chevy, I talked to my buddy and he wants a Ford. What color is it?

Reactions: DWC

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
Keep working him fellas were getting the details slowly but surely. We started with an off-road truck...now we know it's a 98 F-150. Not to be confused with a ranger. I could see where the mix up happened. But out of respect for the OP don't let it happen again. 😁

Luv2gofast

Reaction score
I guess I just don't get the Covid entertainment thing...is this a joke or is there really a truck?...does he really want a boat? Going back to youtube it makes more sense.;):cool:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Keep working him fellas were getting the details slowly but surely. We started with an off-road truck...now we know it's a 98 F-150. Not to be confused with a ranger. I could see where the mix up happened. But out of respect for the OP don't let it happen again. 😁
Get it right, it’s a 98’ F150 so at least we also know the body style and that it doesn’t have Whoop Scissor’s

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
@Nikwho "I'll bid six coors banquets"

Geeze I don't want play poker with you MR. IM ALL IN!

SpectraMike

Reaction score
I have an 06 stiletto MCOB 496 HO that will be for sale in a few weeks

LC925

Reaction score
Is it an electric ‘98 F-150 like that Tesla powered sand truck??? I didn’t see the fuel tank in all the photos, must be electric!

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
"Damn it people, the title says it all." OP

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I have an 06 stiletto MCOB 496 HO that will be for sale in a few weeks

Any chance you have a BoatBling engine cover on it?
Still looking for one..
If you do I have an original cover plus. $$