WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB Polished Aggressor Diverter Nozzle

cruzer

Reaction score
Anybody got these parts? Agressor Diverter nozzle, the bracket for the shift cable or the hydraulic cylinder.

Attachments

• IMG00039-20100517-2254.jpg
    IMG00039-20100517-2254.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG00045-20100517-2257.jpg
    IMG00045-20100517-2257.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG00047-20100517-2258.jpg
    IMG00047-20100517-2258.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 116

Flat Broke

Reaction score
Call up Dave at Aggressor and see what he can do for you.

Phone #: (714) 394-5900 Fax #: (310) 324-6929 [email protected]
117 E. 163rd St. Carson, CA 90248

Chris

cruzer

Reaction score
I talked to Dave on Friday. He is supposed to look around his shop for one. However, this is the second time I broke this nozzle. I had it fixed the first time because the 4 venders I talked to could not get one from Dave. Dave does have some raw castings but I don't know what it takes to make one of those work.

I do know what I can get a polished Place for ($$$$).

Flat Broke

Reaction score
I talked to Dave on Friday. He is supposed to look around his shop for one. However, this is the second time I broke this nozzle. I had it fixed the first time because the 4 venders I talked to could not get one from Dave. Dave does have some raw castings but I don't know what it takes to make one of those work.

I do know what I can get a polished Place for ($$$$).

That being said, you don't see posts of blown up Place diverters ;) You might be money ahead buying the Place unit now... buy once, cry once. If that would have let go at speed (don't know that it didn't) on a fast enough pass, you could have had your hands full or worse. At the very least, I'm sure it was a suck day on the water because of it.

On the bright side, if you went over to a Place setup, you'd have the best part from the Aggressor setup which is the pump and wiring harness. They got that part right, but you're not the first person who has seen a failure in an Agressor diverter, and it's certainly not the first failed Aggressor cast piece I've seen. Dave is a nice guy, and I have his diverter pump and wiring setup on the shelf for my 76 Spectra project... Right next to the Place FTN diverter it will be used with ;)

Chris

cruzer

Reaction score
Both times I broke the nozzle, I was backing off the trailer, so no scary ride or anything. Your right, I don't remember seeing many, if any at all, stories about broken Place diverters. But then, I don't remember hearing of many Aggressors breaking either. Bowls, yes, diverters, no. And yes, the day sucked. Hopefully someone with an Aggressor diverter will see this thread and send me a PM with the parts I need so I can get back on the lake soon....

That being said, you don't see posts of blown up Place diverters ;) You might be money ahead buying the Place unit now... buy once, cry once. If that would have let go at speed (don't know that it didn't) on a fast enough pass, you could have had your hands full or worse. At the very least, I'm sure it was a suck day on the water because of it.

On the bright side, if you went over to a Place setup, you'd have the best part from the Aggressor setup which is the pump and wiring harness. They got that part right, but you're not the first person who has seen a failure in an Agressor diverter, and it's certainly not the first failed Aggressor cast piece I've seen. Dave is a nice guy, and I have his diverter pump and wiring setup on the shelf for my 76 Spectra project... Right next to the Place FTN diverter it will be used with ;)

Chris