WTB Used Air Chair or Sky Ski Beginner

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Image1462811065.628466.jpg
Like this?

blue2184

Reaction score
I bet those would be a blast once you figured out how to ride them!

4czn10

Reaction score
I bet those would be a blast once you figured out how to ride them!

My Neighbor is on the lake all the time, and has gotten real good! i want to get it for my 9 year old Daughter, of course! :bsflag:

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
So, how much for me to pack this sucker up and send it to you?

n2otoofast4u

Reaction score
I'm going to offer some advice here. You want the good velcro foot straps. The first instinct when you're in the air is to bail, and as good as it sounds, it's not. You want the chair attached to you and you're feet. You will be far better off with the newer style seat straps. They are more secure and more comfortable. I could never make friends with the shock seat, and for a new rider thats going to make a mess of things. The newer tall chairs are intimidating and the older tall chairs have a lot of pull. An early Sky Ski with the cast foil would be a great entry chair for someone who is a beginner and doesn't have a ton of upper body strength without breaking the bank. Good luck, it's addicting!

78Southwind

Reaction score
I have an early 1990's model. If you're interested let me know. uploadfromtaptalk1462866928128.jpg

78Southwind

Reaction score
I'm interested, but im a little concerned about what n2otoofast4u said. how hard is it to get up? sounds like there were some design issues in the early models? can you school me on them?
A couple years later Air Chair came up with the foot straps. I talked to the owner at the boat show a couple years later and he said we could come pick them up but I never really saw the need. My place is on the river in Bullhead City Az so if you want to come try it first you can.

troostr

GOT MILK?
Reaction score
Image1462942022.557624.jpg
Best pic I have on my phone. I can takes better one.

78Southwind

Reaction score
I'm interested, but im a little concerned about what n2otoofast4u said. how hard is it to get up? sounds like there were some design issues in the early models? can you school me on them?

I just spoke with Collin at Air Chair, he said the heel straps are $11 each and they have several sizes. Shipping is $9.00. Like I said if your interested and your ever in Laughlin you take it for a ride to see if you like it. It's one of the first models made in the 90's. I am probably going to put it on ebay since it just sits at the river house. Let me know.

4czn10

Reaction score
I just spoke with Collin at Air Chair, he said the heel straps are $11 each and they have several sizes. Shipping is $9.00. Like I said if your interested and your ever in Laughlin you take it for a ride to see if you like it. It's one of the first models made in the 90's. I am probably going to put it on ebay since it just sits at the river house. Let me know.

PM Sent

JB in so cal

Reaction score
I've got an air chair. No idea year. We've had it about 10 years It's traveled farther with me moving it around in our rig and storage than it has in the water lol. It's a flag/red white and blue design with stainless blades and post. Several wedges for different angles. I'm going to havasu this weekend and will take pics just because....if you're still in the market let me know.

4czn10

Reaction score
I've got an air chair. No idea year. We've had it about 10 years It's traveled farther with me moving it around in our rig and storage than it has in the water lol. It's a flag/red white and blue design with stainless blades and post. Several wedges for different angles. I'm going to havasu this weekend and will take pics just because....if you're still in the market let me know.

PM sent