WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTB Used sub-woofer and a few ?'s

Community

Reaction score
Anyone have a 12" sub meant for a box laying around they want to sell? Also, any idea where to find a control knob for a retro JVC 1966 Mustang radio? It's been missing since I got it and I usually go to Mustang's etc. Standard type black knob round with a flat edge on one side to turn the dial.....shot in the dark.....?

Also, if the unit does not have pre-outs to a sub, can I take one channel and splice into an RCA cable to connect to an amplifier?

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I have an Alpine type R in a vented box in my shed i took out of my boat when i bought it. I’m in Ft Mohave if interested

Community

Reaction score
I have an Alpine type R in a vented box in my shed i took out of my boat when i bought it. I’m in Ft Mohave if interested
Sure! Can you get a shipping quote to 85298? Gilbert, AZ? How big is the box? I have the box from something else as well that fits in the trunk of the Mustang so really just need the sub. How much are you looking to get for it?

Thanks!

Gary

Community

Reaction score
For what its worth this is the knob I am missing. Went to JVC site and submitted a help request. Stereo is 20+ years old.
mustang knob.jpg

Albert

Reaction score
Just buy a sub on offer up there so damn cheap now. As far as the rcas just buy a converter low twith rca connections I forgot what there called but you just splice into the soeaker wires .

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I’d take 20$ for it, but sorry not interested in dealing with shipping it.
Get on eBay look up anything in that size with a good rms to match the amp you have.