Tpltrbl303

Reaction score
Is it a toy or a race boat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Those guys do some nice paint work.

I’d imagine if we came up with a design that has a “belt” cap stripe, they could cap it and contain their repair to that belt. If that makes any sense?

Makes perfect sense. I gotta hop on the phone...

bagged97taco

Reaction score
There is a pretty good deal on a canyon in New Mexico. It’s listed on dragboatcity.com. There is a Cole also but it’s got a blue oval for power and he won’t sell without the ford in it.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
Any flat bottom v-drives for sale? Most interested in Hondo and Cole’s.

Ohhhh shit! Here we go!

Flat flat or a runner? I have one of each, both Hondo's. I'll keep my eyes peeled. I was up your way last weekend and hung with 3 flats and another Carrera. Hoping to have my newest addition in the water next season and will make the drive up for sure!

4Waters

Reaction score
There is a pretty good deal on a canyon in New Mexico. It’s listed on dragboatcity.com. There is a Cole also but it’s got a blue oval for power and he won’t sell without the ford in it.
There's a nice hallett 210 on there as well boostpower BBC bravo 1 in the (818)

500bbc

Reaction score
Friend is selling his Cole T deck runner with fresh Tom Nelson power. Paint needs freshening.

wzuber

Reaction score
How about a syndicate 3/8" runner bottom? At the rate I'm going I'll never getroundtoit. Somebody otta build it and have $um fun with it. Haha

500bbc

Reaction score
65004.jpeg

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
How about a syndicate 3/8" runner bottom? At the rate I'm going I'll never getroundtoit. Somebody otta build it and have $um fun with it. Haha

Is this one black with yellow blue and maybe orange stripes?

Backlash

Reaction score
Games still have his sweet little Schiada?? Seems like a great deal!

rivergames

Reaction score
Games still have his sweet little Schiada?? Seems like a great deal!
She's still for sale for $8,999.

Nobody has checked her out yet. Just have had typical tire kickers.

I was thinking about crusing her up to Pirates Den this weekend!

I don't really care about selling her. I just have 2 upcoming projects (New 1975 Patterson and rebuilt P76 Cracker) that I could use some side dough for.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Ross is selling his Bezer minus motor.

Since I know you're intimately familiar with Bezers, a question.
This Bezer is obviously well endowed with power. When this or these hulls are rigged, with consideration to engine placement, V-drive, strut angle etc, I'm assuming these angles and dimensions are intended to conform with the horsepower and intended purpose.
If you purchase one, like this one as an example, are you constrained to similar HP and purpose, unless you perform modifications ?

franky

Reaction score
Yeah nice Cole but .....the Ford. I was wondering if there was a market for the plant.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score

Here's is ad.

Kicking around the idea of putting my engine in something else. Any interest in my Bezer out there. It would be ready to roll less engine. You get motor plates and tank to pump fuel line -16, and waterline exits (2)-10’s. $25,000 on an R&S road trailer. New prop, new prop shaft, plates, blast plate, and bottom done by Billy B.
I don’t need to sell, I don’t want to sell unless this other deal is able to happen, and $25k is the number. Boat handles very well, runs over 140mph with my power plant.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Since I know you're intimately familiar with Bezers, a question.
This Bezer is obviously well endowed with power. When this or these hulls are rigged, with consideration to engine placement, V-drive, strut angle etc, I'm assuming these angles and dimensions are intended to conform with the horsepower and intended purpose.
If you purchase one, like this one as an example, are you constrained to similar HP and purpose, unless you perform modifications ?

You're correct to a point. Most guys run longer plates and the engine farther back with the bigger power. They often share strut angles or they're pretty close, but I've seen struts farther forward on boats specifically rigged for SS. I wouldn't want a more forward strut with big power, but that's just me. Sometimes the same set up works fine with lower HP (SS) but traditionally engine placement is farther forward a little and the plates are shorter. Gearing is different too obviously.

wzuber

Reaction score
It's not a flat but the hull steel comp is selling is badass, it's n the classified section. 19' spectra w/custom long deck modification he built to run as a v-drive.

Howardflat

Bad MFer
Reaction score
It's not a flat but the hull steel comp is selling is badass, it's n the classified section. 19' spectra w/custom long deck modification he built to run as a v-drive.

I do like that boat too!

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score

Who is "Steel Comp" ?

wzuber

Reaction score
He's a head porter/engine builder that works for Chris straub @ straub technologies. He's a relatively quiet member here and on perf. Boats forum.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Who is "Steel Comp" ?

Scott Foxwell. He's earned himself a top shelf reputation over the years! Very talented dude!

He has a bad ass 427 Fairlane that you would love!

foxwell fairlane.jpg
foxwell motorsports.jpg