5500 Onan
Inverter
Solar
Artic package
4 door fridge
Rear Dinette
Patio cables

Light color interior (preferably)
Electric rear stabilizers ( preferably )
Back up camera ( preferably).

I have a large down and will need to finance the rest.
Budget is $60,000 - $65,000 May go a touch higher if it has hydraulic leveling.

Could possibly be open to similar size Genesis/Vortex. Must have good counter space and the above options.

I have messages out to Epic and Rowley with no response yet.
Mike 760 912-3547.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Anybody know of someone considering selling?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Would consider

Vortex

3414V

3817V

Genesis

30IKS

34GSXL

37GSXL

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I would give the bigger trailers a second thought. They are heavy SOBs, 17500ish loaded with tanks full. 14-15k empty. Big time pin weight. Dually territory, IMO. Buddy of mine had a 18 F250 and picked up a 37GSXL. Salesman told him he would be fine. The look on his face when he pulled into Munds Park said otherwise. Added Timbrens, but it still wasn’t enough, IMO. He never scaled it so I don’t know true weight. He only hauled a RZR4.

Last edited:

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I would give the bigger trailers a second thought. They are heavy SOBs, 17500ish loaded with tanks full. 14-15k empty. Big time pin weight. Dually territory, IMO. Buddy of mine had a 18 F250 and picked up a 37GSXL. Salesman told him he would be fine. The look on his face when he pulled into Munds Park said otherwise. Added Timbrens, but it still wasn’t enough, IMO. He never scaled it so I don’t know true weight. He only hauled a RZR4.
I want to stay with the smaller model for sure. If I wanted to deal with huge and heavy I would already have the Fuzion 367 that we fell in love with. But we came to our senses about not wanting something that big with only 13’ for toys.

CLdrinker

Reaction score

Here’s a new one with auto-level. Little more than what you want to spend, however.
Sent this text Saturday to Rowley White salesman. No response.
1766C9C4-5779-4047-90B4-67811E0D7569.jpeg

I would go $69,000 for a brand new one with everything I want and hydraulic. Which I think is more than fair.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
I was considering ordering a 33ck or 36ck back in 2018-19. Decently optioned, artic/power packages, axle upgrade, solar, slide delete and graphics delete, I was going to be high 40s, the 36 being 2k more than the 33, but still under 50. I know that costs have increased, but the same trailers are going for high 60s today. They are definitely not discounting like they used to, not that I blame them, with sales as strong as they are.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Not as optioned as yours but pricing is realistic I think. If this had artic I would be working on price with Jim. View attachment 1045146

See if he would add the 3rd ac and extra batteries (4 total) for the same price. Just need to make sure the gen size is large enough. I had to go with a 7kw due too the high efficiency ac were not available last yr with no eta.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Sent this text Saturday to Rowley White salesman. No response. View attachment 1045145

I would go $69,000 for a brand new one with everything I want and hydraulic. Which I think is more than fair.

Have you spoke with Jake?

The hydronic leveling is a game changer.

Just FYI. If you do get them, they do pop here and there once leveled. Basically the fluid going through the check valve. I had to buy some cat hydro fluid that was recommended by lippert to help with the issue. It’s mostly gone now, but it does happen.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
See if he would add the 3rd ac and extra batteries (4 total) for the same price. Just need to make sure the gen size is large enough. I had to go with a 7kw due too the high efficiency ac were not available last yr with no eta.
How much was the 7k gen? Didn’t even know that was an option until you mentioned it in the other thread.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Would like to make an offer on this one but I would be a low balling SOB. So I can’t bring myself to do it. View attachment 1045148
Shit, worst he can say is no, and counter.

When I was looking at ordering a couple of years ago, it was quite a bit cheaper, since they knew they didn’t have to floorplan it. Of course, things are different now. But there still should be room to wiggle for a guaranteed sale.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Would like to make an offer on this one but I would be a low balling SOB. So I can’t bring myself to do it. View attachment 1045148
No you wouldn't, that's 29% off of MSRP, completely reasonable. In fact, you could probably do better than 69. Maybe this market would prevent that right now, but you should at least try.

I got 43% off MSRP on the Voltage in December of last year.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Done-it-again

Reaction score
How much was the 7k gen? Didn’t even know that was an option until you mentioned it in the other thread.

It was around 1200 additional. It was a change once we found out the hi ef. ac’s were not available or not add the 3rd ac half way through the build.

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
It was around 1200 additional. It was a change once we found out the hi ef. ac’s were not available or not add the 3rd ac half way through the build.
Yeah. I’ve been building and pricing multiple models in the Genesis line(s). I saw the HI EFF AC option. Not sure on fuel usage on the 7k, have the numbers for the 4 and 5.5 saved.

I don’t really need the fancy stuff, we lived 2-3 months a year in our 19’ Eclipse Iconic, so anything bigger is a bonus. I just need somewhere to get out of the elements, but want some counter space when preparing meals. And the extra storage will be nice. Don’t want to deal with slide issues down the road. That’s why I like the wanderer line.

Rowley white was an excellent dealer first time around, I’d like to deal with them again.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Yeah. I’ve been building and pricing multiple models in the Genesis line(s). I saw the HI EFF AC option. Not sure on fuel usage on the 7k, have the numbers for the 4 and 5.5 saved.

I don’t really need the fancy stuff, we lived 2-3 months a year in our 19’ Eclipse Iconic, so anything bigger is a bonus. I just need somewhere to get out of the elements, but want some counter space when preparing meals. And the extra storage will be nice. Don’t want to deal with slide issues down the road. That’s why I like the wanderer line.

Rowley white was an excellent dealer first time around, I’d like to deal with them again.

I didn’t want the 7k either but wanted the 3rd ac and it was the only way to get. I’m sure the burn rate on the 7k is pretty high but at the same time I won’t be using its max out put like a 5.5 would have been with 3 hi ef units.

Rowley was great to work with and will again and Genesis built the unit the way we wanted it, even got a new model Rez fridge to work in the space when the previous ones became hard to get during covid shut down.

I had the small issues like you get on new units with some water leaks from lose fittings and the shower door lock broke causing the doors to slide open and breaking the rollers. But nothing to hard to fix within a days work.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Have you spoke with Jake?

The hydronic leveling is a game changer.

Just FYI. If you do get them, they do pop here and there once leveled. Basically the fluid going through the check valve. I had to buy some cat hydro fluid that was recommended by lippert to help with the issue. It’s mostly gone now, but it does happen.
Jake don’t work there anymore. Joe is his brother.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Once they get a model I like in stock I’ll go take some measurements. If it fits, I’ll place my order. No rush on my end.
If I can’t get a decent deal on the units mentioned above I will wait until the season is over.
Soon as covid is over supply will go up.

HitIt

Reaction score
Would like to make an offer on this one but I would be a low balling SOB. So I can’t bring myself to do it.
Just so I am clear, you are worried about offending an RV salesman? Hah!

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
I used to try to be the nice guy. Last time shopping around they are really pushy. I don’t care if I’m nice or not anymore

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This guy did me a solid and got involved getting my last trailer out of Giant RV after 4 months.
He didn’t even sell me the trailer.
He did me solid, so I tend to show people who help me respect they deserve.

HitIt

Reaction score
I still don't see the issue. By not presenting an offer, albeit one that you think is low, you are taking away a potential sale from this guy. Maybe they want to move inventory. Never know what mood you are going to catch these guys in.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
I still don't see the issue. By not presenting an offer, albeit one that you think is low, you are taking away a potential sale from this guy. Maybe they want to move inventory. Never know what mood you are going to catch these guys in.
I made him an offer last night. We will see. It is the very edge of what I want to pay.

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Jim can’t get to my budget on the baller edition 3016iks he has. But he has 2 more in the line to be built. He is trying to get Them to build it to my specs. He can give me a decent deal if so.

fingers crossed.

C08H18

Reaction score
Jim can’t get to my budget on the baller edition 3016iks he has. But he has 2 more in the line to be built. He is trying to get Them to build it to my specs. He can give me a decent deal if so.

fingers crossed.
Did you find your trailer?

CLdrinker

Reaction score
Did you find your trailer?
I’m hoping I don’t loose my career.
Bailed on buying a trailer, truck is for sale and Jeep might be as well.
Preparing for the worst.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I’m hoping I don’t loose my career.
Bailed on buying a trailer, truck is for sale and Jeep might be as well.
Preparing for the worst.
Non of our business if you don’t want to share. Why the sudden change in possibly loosing your career?