WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF is going on? So when exactly did George Floyd die?

Gripside80

Reaction score
My wife showed me this yesterday.... can anyone please explain how the Obama Foundation can post something about George Floyd 8 days before he even died?

WTF?????

look at the dates. You can go to their Twitter page and scroll down all the way to May 16th when this picture was first posted? This is my own screen shot... a little weird if you ask me.

D90F4415-E015-4088-919E-41D67ADB8165.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm, I went thru their twitter feed. And it is there, on May 16.

why would they have his picture (I mean, that really looks like his image) on a placard. It was also on May 17, relating to graduation.

very odd timing, indeed.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I'm not real sure how Twitter works. Can you go back and edit your posts at any time like you can here? Another forum I visit I think gives you 12 or 24hrs to edit and after that you cant do anything except ask an Admin to delete it.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Can someone please also explain why and what was injected into Floyds neck by and "EMT" in the video?
Obuttfuck, Kuntmala harris and his ghouls are behind the Smollett hoax.
Big mike and his wife run the DNC crime machine now that the sea hag and her pedophile/rapist husband have been castrated.
Not even going to get into the alleged counterfeiting operation being run out of the nightclub that Floyd and Chauvin worked at together.
This whole thing and the covid hoax was planned.
Fundamental transformation right before our very eyes

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hmmm, I went thru their twitter feed. And it is there, on May 16.

why would they have his picture (I mean, that really looks like his image) on a placard. It was also on May 17, relating to graduation.

very odd timing, indeed.
Kinda like there were GoFundMe pages that came on line before the Sandy Hoax "shooting"?
Yeah, and who was in charge when that went down and whines about it to this day.... 🤔

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Can someone please also explain why and what was injected into Floyds neck by and "EMT" in the video?
Obuttfuck, Kuntmala harris and his ghouls are behind the Smollett hoax.
Big mike and his wife run the DNC crime machine now that the sea hag and her pedophile/rapist husband have been castrated.
Not even going to get into the alleged counterfeiting operation being run out of the nightclub that Floyd and Chauvin worked at together.
This whole thing and the covid hoax was planned.
Fundamental transformation right before our very eyes

The injection is something that people dont seem to see. And also why the fuk are the EMTs armed with bullet proof jackets? Why do the seem to have NO EMT training?

Can we get the name of the ACTUAL EMTs that responded with face pics?

This shit, are questions I have had since the day the original vids where posted!

There is ALOT that doest add up..

Shit is unreal!!

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
The EMT's didnt even try and resuscitate him. They simply just loaded him into the ambulance.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The injection is something that people dont seem to see. And also why the fuk are the EMTs armed with bullet proof jackets? Why do the seem to have NO EMT training?

This shit, are questions I have had since the day the original vids where posted!

Shit is unreal!!

Oh it’s real.

Being conditioned to consider certain scenarios to be out of the realm of possibility is exactly what leads to certain scenarios being exactly what truthfully happens.
It’s shocking to most, but not at all to me.
It’s funny when people mock all that they cant consider real as conspiracy theory.
People kill people for almost nothing every single day. To consider it impossible that people at the highest levels of global power do not kill and stage killings to meet their own ends is preposterous.
It’s How things work.

Like I said before, I may not know the exact truth, but I definitely know the lie.

Gripside80

Reaction score
Im trying to see this injection... when does it take place?

Shit is unreal!!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Im trying to see this injection... when does it take place?

Youu wont see it on the main video, it was one of the other videos posted from the other side of the vehicle. Hell, it might have been deleted on "social media" by now?

Gripside80

Reaction score
I’ve tried to find anything.... but couldn’t.

Youu wont see it on the main video, it was one of the other videos posted from the other side of the vehicle. Hell, it might have been deleted on "social media" by now?

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
Oh it’s real.

Being conditioned to consider certain scenarios to be out of the realm of possibility is exactly what leads to certain scenarios being exactly what truthfully happens.
It’s shocking to most, but not at all to me.
It’s funny when people mock all that they cant consider real as conspiracy theory.
People kill people for almost nothing every single day. To consider it impossible that people at the highest levels of global power do not kill and stage killings to meet their own ends is preposterous.
It’s How things work.

Like I said before, I may not know the exact truth, but I definitely know the lie.

The perfect crime is............. when no one knows a crime was committed.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The perfect crime is............. when no one knows a crime was committed.

And the crime is not considered possible to society as a whole.
It doesn’t even have to be a crime, just a reality. Like a gay president that the so called gay supporting left thinks is not only impossible, but actually a deep insult. I’ll never figure that one out.
The left supports gays about as much as they support blacks. Useful pawns.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Q: What’s worse than the current riots?

A: The riots when the cop gets off due to all the stuff that is coming to light.

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
And the crime is not considered possible to society as a whole.
It doesn’t even have to be a crime, just a reality. Like a gay president that the so called gay supporting left thinks is not only impossible, but actually a deep insult. I’ll never figure that one out.
The left supports gays about as much as they support blacks. Useful pawns.

Definitely some strange stuff going on. Of course
It’s all on trumps watch. The left will stop at nothing.

yz450mm

Reaction score
Q: What’s worse than the current riots?

A: The riots when the cop gets off due to all the stuff that is coming to light.
If he pleads not guilty and actually makes it to the trial, and somehow gets found not guilty, then this country is pretty much over as we know it. Those riots will make the current events look like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
It’s still up on Twitter..

IMG_4146.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score
If he pleads not guilty and actually makes it to the trial, and somehow gets found not guilty, then this country is pretty much over as we know it. Those riots will make the current events look like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

You got that right !!!!!!!

Gripside80

Reaction score
If that happens..... there would be a lot of bullets leaving barrels nation wide.

yz450mm

Reaction score
This is too strange of a coincidence
I watched part of the video posted in one of the above links, and comments in that video were talking about that picture being a new profile picture that gets applied to certain previous posts by the user. I don't have Twitter and don't know anything about it, but it might be a viable possibility.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I watched part of the video posted in one of the above links, and comments in that video were talking about that picture being a new profile picture that gets applied to certain previous posts by the user. I don't have Twitter and don't know anything about it, but it might be a viable possibility.

That makes more sense, with it being on multiple days.

I know nothing about the twitter platform

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Gripside80

Reaction score
funny you say that.... my wife showed me this.... 🤷‍♂️

43CE803A-4E35-4A35-B0FA-3074809561A4.jpeg
B1457268-2A95-4198-B385-C5453AA98093.png
D91A2DEE-70DC-4BE0-AF0B-330FC01ABE00.png
64FA989D-C43E-4FC4-BB7C-921365D15234.png

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
That makes more sense, with it being on multiple days.

I know nothing about the twitter platform

That's why I was asking earlier how the "edit" format works on Twitter, as I have no knowledge of that.

Nevertheless, even if it's legit, to post a pic of a deceased man, to dates prior to his death is kind of sickening.. jmo

c_land

Reaction score
My wife showed me this yesterday.... can anyone please explain how the Obama Foundation can post something about George Floyd 8 days before he even died?

WTF?????

look at the dates. You can go to their Twitter page and scroll down all the way to May 16th when this picture was first posted? This is my own screen shot... a little weird if you ask me.

View attachment 885716

I am not an obama fan whatsoever....

I believe those links update when the host webpage changes information. So they could have added that image after the event and the twitter links would all update to the new image.

Meaney77

Reaction score
All strange stuff indeed....

One thing I thought was super strange was how quickly they were able to determine no only cause of death but also what substances where found in his body. Seemed like they had answers within a day if not hours. In other cases I remember hearing it would take weeks for toxicology reports (Tom Petty, Michael Jackson) to name a few.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
I read about this, it's an image cache system that twitter uses, someone went back and the picture now appears on the twitter posts as far back as early 2019 as it kinda "retro-actively" changes the image.

No conspiracy, it's just sort of unintended technical "glitch".

Think about it like the member sigs here on RDP, if you change your signature, all of your posts you made going way back have the signature change as well.

Q is not credible in case you needed any further reassurance. Sessions, Huber, now this, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Hardcore followers will try to twist any reason to make it justify it, instead of just looking at through Occam's razor.

Gripside80

Reaction score
I read about this, it's an image cache system that twitter uses, someone went back and the picture now appears on the twitter posts as far back as early 2019 as it kinda "retro-actively" changes the image.

No conspiracy, it's just sort of unintended technical "glitch".

Think about it like the member sigs here on RDP, if you change your signature, all of your posts you made going way back have the signature change as well.

Q is not credible in case you needed any further reassurance. Sessions, Huber, now this, wrong, wrong, and wrong. Hardcore followers will try to twist any reason to make it justify it, instead of just looking at through Occam's razor.

Makes sense on the images. Just thought It was crazy at first. In no way shape or form was I saying any of it was credible. What is these days?

where’s my prop shaft seal! 😂🤣😂

let’s get back to what really matters. Boat parts!

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Makes sense on the images. Just thought It was crazy at first. In no way shape or form was I saying any of it was credible. What is these days?

where’s my prop shaft seal! 😂🤣😂

let’s get back to what really matters. Boat parts!

I think it's still sitting here on the shelf! 😂 You ready for it?

Sandlord

Reaction score
Open casket today.
If he wasn't dead before, He probably is now.

wallnutz

Reaction score
So I want to know who is paying for Felony Floyd's funeral? Horse drawn carriage, the whole works.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Boxing legend Floyd Mayweather is paying for George Floyd's funeral
I hadn't heard that. With all the hoopla going on around it I'm surprised they haven't mentioned it more.

Reactions: JBS

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I thought the $10M gofundme was paying for his funeral. His daughter got a college education paid for by Kanye West.

Last edited:

The Phantom

Banned
Reaction score

I thought all the rioting was to steal crap so it could be sold on eBay to finance a go fund me page for Floyd‘s funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: JBS