WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF is this

4Waters

Reaction score
It was in my sock. Tick?

20220714_155211.jpg

HubbaHubbaLife

Reaction score
Grew up in south with ticks gallore.... he's just a youngun.... used to pull em off our dogs all the time [not to mention our privates as kids] and put matches to em... they can get full of blood after a big drink and much larger than your lil fella.... you got him prior to feeding on ya. Don't miss those things at all.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Grew up in south with ticks gallore.... he's just a youngun.... used to pull em off our dogs all the time [not to mention our privates as kids] and put matches to em... they can get full of blood after a big drink and much larger than your lil fella.... you got him prior to feeding on ya. Don't miss those things at all.
Same here except in New England. Also do not miss mosquitoes. They suck balls.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
… I remember those little fuckers…I haven’t seen one in decades…

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
You have crabs.
Best thing to do is call JBNSOCAL and let him know he also has them
… Pyrinate A 200…I remember that stuff from the 60s …if one of our group got crabs we all got crabs keep in mind it was the hippie era…lol…

4Waters

Reaction score
Don't worry about it. It would have to be attached for several hours before you could possibly contact Lymes. May leave a mark and itch a bit though..
I wasn't worried about lymes as I knew it hadn't attached yet, it's been 30 years since I've seen a tick, it was on my dog and big, so I wasn't sure if it was a tick or not.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Never got attached you are good bro.

Hate fucking ticks. If you camp/hunt enough, you will eventually get a few of them.

Had one in the back of my neck at the base of my skull.

Had one in my ear.

Had one on my legs/undies/shirts many many many times and got them crawling before they attached...yep you can feel the fuckers.....

Pulled hundreds off the dogs my family/friends have had.

There are lots of types too...all must die in FIRE!

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🀣🀣
Reaction score
Never got attached you are good bro.

Hate fucking ticks. If you camp/hunt enough, you will eventually get a few of them.

Had one in the back of my neck at the base of my skull.

Had one in my ear.

Had one on my legs/undies/shirts many many many times and got them crawling before they attached...yep you can feel the fuckers.....

Pulled hundreds off the dogs my family/friends have had.

There are lots of types too...all must die in FIRE!

Speaking of fire.. if they do attach the best way to back them out is a HOT Match Head on their ass!!

Last edited:

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Better than a roach on you neck. Booth out in the valley. Still fk'd up in a hi back booth.

Kbach

Reaction score
I despise ticks. My damn dog gets them every now and then so she's always on Nexgard. I've got a few doses here if you want to snack on 'me to keep them away πŸ˜‚

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🀣🀣
Reaction score
Everyone has "a method" biggest thing if you do pull them, grab them below the bladder, as close the the skin they are burrowed in, as possible. You wont get to that point cause you will not be happy as soon as they try a burrow you will freak out and start ripping your clothes off!! Used to pull them off our dogs daily when I was a kid though.

endobear

Reaction score
Pulled these 2 off my dog about a month ago.
2 different kinds of ticks.
20220520_183256.jpg
20220520_115431.jpg

LHC Kirby

LifeTime Member
Reaction score
I keep a pair of the Tick pliers on the boat. just incase the dog or someone gets one. It grabs them right at the skin level and pops them out.... I think....... never used them yet.... which is a great thing.