WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF, Now Gas BBQ’s

Done-it-again

Reaction score
When is this going to end? Yea use electric, but we might shut off the power when it’s to hot.

🖕

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
I just put in a offer for 14 aces in Texas. Will see if it happens, then I need to build the building. Then we outta here.
After reading the threads about the building issues in TX and home costs in So. Utah. No thanks!!!!! 😂

Reactions: DWC

floatn turd

Reaction score
"I love LA".
Said one person.

127949-alrhlfskvl-1569392452.jpg

Roosky01

Reaction score
They won't be happy until you are pushing your shopping cart that you never returned to the cart corral and cooking over a fire burning in a 55 gallon barrel.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
Most have no way to store electric, yet most have the ability to store fuels. If anyone truly believes this is about the Paris Accord/climate change/global warming what ever new words they want to toss out you’re blind.

They can shut down all the power grids in a moment, once they disarm us and have us solely reliant on electric, and chips in our cards or payments from our phones they can stop the majority in seconds. It’s simply CONTROL

Sherpa

Reaction score
It’s never a “shop”. And it’s not meant for human occupation. There isn’t running water or toilets. It’s an AG building.. always… lol

(Even after build sign off..) now later on when you tap into the hidden drain system, water supply, etc and build that awesome barndominium…

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
As I was told by someone from the NRDC, "We need to completely stop burning anything".

Power production was only the first step. Vehicles are next and they are starting to make moves against heating cooking.

dribble

Reaction score
My wife told me yesterday for LA, Sacramento, San Fran. We haven’t been home for over a week so not sure. Just what she had read.
There is no mask mandate in Sacramento. The only people wearing masks are the ones who wear them while alone in their cars. At bowling league last night there was not one mask in the entire place. They are literally building thousands of houses within a 20 mile radius in Folsom and southeast Sacramento County. All with natural gas heat and appliances.

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Sounds racist to me...

Isn't the Asian community crying "Asian Violence" and rightfully so?

Hey BBQ joints.... no more wood burning BBQ?

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
Out of curiosity, . . what about burning Brown's Gas in a cooktop, range or BBQ grill? Easy to make on-site (assuming you have electricity) and the only thing rejected (aside from heat) is some steam. Burns hotter than natural gas but that's easily regulated.

A local pizza joint (Perry's) was converting to a smokehouse/BBQ joint a few years ago. The project was hung up by permits and eventually cancelled. The two new smokers sit outside the restaurant gathering rust.