WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
This is not a joke, i watched it directly on her instagram yesterday. It's so fucking ridiculous i have to wonder if she is making a sad attempt at trolling....

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
That is truly sad! An elected person of congress goes on about a basic kitchen device and, God forbid, plants in a garden! I wonder what America’s farmers are thinking.

SixD9R

Reaction score
Wow. The losers that voted for her must be so proud to have her serving their interests in our nations capital. Well done!!
Only sad part is the taxpayers are the ones actually paying for her stupidity.

rrrr

Reaction score
Apparently until some years ago, garbage disposals had been illegal in NYC for decades. From what I've read, the ban came about through arm twisting by the Teamsters on behalf of garbage truck drivers.

One of the claims was that the disposals would create massive sewer clogs across the city, endangering the safety of the population.

This is puzzling, because I routinely drop chuffers that have to be encouraged to disappear from my toilet bowl with a large rubber-like suction and pressure device. There's no such issue with the finely ground puree my 1.5 HP garbage disposal produces from kitchen scraps the size of a miniature poodle.

Last edited:

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
What’s truly amazing is that the democrats haven’t reeled AOC in from making such stupid comments and posting such idiotic videos that make the typical D look more stupid than they actually are. I guess any publicity good or bad is still publicity, and it keeps her/them in the news.

I’ve actually got dog piles in the back yard with corn in them that have more intelligence and common sense than AOC or most democrats.

Last edited:

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
What’s truly amazing is that the democrats haven’t reeled AOC in from making such stupid comments and posting such idiotic videos that make the typical D look more stupid than actually are. I guess any publicity good or bad is still publicity, and it keeps her/them in the news.

I’ve actually got dog piles in the back yard with corn in them that have more intelligence and common sense than AOC or most democrats.
With the old guard in the House, Hank worried about Guam tipping over, Sheila Jackson Lee spotting the rover used on "mars" in the Smithsonian, and many others who seem blind to reality, Oscar is just another one in a crowded chamber. A chamber led by a Bay Area Loon........:rolleyes: