WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF

OverKill

Reaction score
I wonder how long HotBoat.com will be down this time. I thought new ownership took over?? Guess they were to cheap to upgrade the server for there website.

OverKill

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score
I wonder how long HotBoat.com will be down this time. I thought new ownership took over?? Guess they were to cheap to upgrade the server for there website.

OverKill

It looks to me like they shut her down.

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score

OverKill

I had posts that I wanted to check on too :(

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I think the problem is they are in between IT guys?

I dunno for sure though so don't quote me on that.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You're probabaly right.

I hope so.. while I certainly enjoy the added traffic to the site while HB is down.. It's still one of my favorite sites, and I still frequent it quite a bit.

RD

DeltaSigBoater

This is... Legendary!
Reaction score
I hope so.. while I certainly enjoy the added traffic to the site while HB is down.. It's still one of my favorite sites, and I still frequent it quite a bit.

RD

This place is has more activity right now than the Krispy Kream next door to Weight Watchers :D

Ultra26 # 1

2007 Ultra 26 Shadow
Reaction score

RD

You and Brian go back at least as far as the HTM crash and the
"In Memory of our Brothers Lost" stickers This is about when I first joined HB, under a different name.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm not sure how far back Byron and me go.. Booze has pretty much killed my short... errr long? term memory.

RD

Eazykiller

Laurie
Reaction score

OverKill
what is this hot boat you speak of?