WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTS: Havasu Condo 42ft Garage

Slick

Reaction score
Just listed. 2006 Lake Havasu condo with 42’ garage with 9’ door. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath. 1650 sq. ft. Small complex with only 8 units. (only 2 FT the others seasonal) Has swimming pool and spa. This is the perfect lower central location. You literally are within easy walking distance to: London Bridge, channel, bars, Rotary Park, McCulloch, restaurants, grocery stores, the island, and did I mention bars? 😂 1 mile to the marina and 1.5 to Windsor. $274K. more pics onZillow or Realtor.com.

Attachments

Last edited:

satellitemike

Reaction score
Are there any rental restrictions?
How tough is it to get a boat in the garage?

Slick

Reaction score
Are there any rental restrictions?
How tough is it to get a boat in the garage?
only rentals longer than 30 days are allowed.

Not bad just back in off Magnolia. I had a 23ft boat and I was a monkey humping a football the first few times on the turn. You have 26ft to the fence to make the turn. I did end up buying a trailer mover from a member that is sweet! You can have a beer in one hand and stab it in exactly where you want it in the garage with ease.

Last edited:

Slick

Reaction score
CoolCruzin sells the trailer movers. Don’t know how to link him to this thread.

JB in so cal

Reaction score
so it's on two levels? Is there a patio or outdoor sitting area? Nice setup. I can't believe there aren't more like this in fown.

Slick

Reaction score
Bedrooms are on the top level. Kitchen and living room on the level below. There is a little spot next to the garage we use as a patio. Along with the driveway. There is a little deck off the master also. And common area by the pool with a grill. Thanks.