WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTS Spectra 19' V Drive long deck...one of a kind.

sfoxwell

Reaction score
This has been a long term on going project of mine that I just don't see myself having the time or motivation to finish. It was a 19' Spectra jet that seemed to be configured out of the mold as a V drive, with dual stringers and cav plate inlets already in the transom. John Miller of Miller Boats in CA filled in the bottom and transom as I began to convert the boat to a V drive. The bottom has been blue printed with the center strakes extended and the keel partially modified aft of the strut per George @ Finishline Performance The bottom needs finishing but very little work to finish. I fabricated a drop in strut per George's recommendations as well. The deck was modified by cutting out the dash section and moving it back 12" making it a long deck. John Miller helped me make an insert (molded form the original deck) to fill the gap and glassed it all in. I started doing the finial body work to fill and smooth the deck and get the shape how I wanted it. The starboard side is 99% finished, the port side will need finishing. The boat, when finished, will be extremely unique and IMO have beautiful lines. The motivation for the boat was to build a GN-type, V bottom, V drive configuration, two seat, river hot rod. The boat still sits on a jet boat trailer but the trailer is solid with new bunking and wheels and tires. What's included is as follows;
Complete bare hull, needs finishing
Trailer
Art Carr shorty power glide trans with marine conversion, fresh from Carr.
10* polished Menkins VDrive
New drive line
7* 4130 fabricated drop through strut and bushing
Cable steering brackets and pulleys
Fabricated foot pedals
1" bearing shaft seal-new
3/16" aluminum cav plates cut to size, undrilled
1/8" stainless plate for fabricating blast plate
Original 10 gal aluminum saddle tanks
Cav control and some extra Morse cables

Asking $6500.00/offer with delivery options available.
I have hundreds of pictures of every stage of the project.
I can be reached at 805 350 1159 or email [email protected]

1597853555300.png
1597853734339.png
1597853799545.png
1597853859421.png
1597853998213.png
1597854317017.png

old rigger

Reaction score
Deck is absolutely beautiful with your mods!!
What a great project, good luck.

78DiMarco

Reaction score
This has been a long term on going project of mine that I just don't see myself having the time or motivation to finish. It was a 19' Spectra jet that seemed to be configured out of the mold as a V drive, with dual stringers and cav plate inlets already in the transom. John Miller of Miller Boats in CA filled in the bottom and transom as I began to convert the boat to a V drive. The bottom has been blue printed with the center strakes extended and the keel partially modified aft of the strut per George @ Finishline Performance The bottom needs finishing but very little work to finish. I fabricated a drop in strut per George's recommendations as well. The deck was modified by cutting out the dash section and moving it back 12" making it a long deck. John Miller helped me make an insert (molded form the original deck) to fill the gap and glassed it all in. I started doing the finial body work to fill and smooth the deck and get the shape how I wanted it. The starboard side is 99% finished, the port side will need finishing. The boat, when finished, will be extremely unique and IMO have beautiful lines. The motivation for the boat was to build a GN-type, V bottom, V drive configuration, two seat, river hot rod. The boat still sits on a jet boat trailer but the trailer is solid with new bunking and wheels and tires. What's included is as follows;
Complete bare hull, needs finishing
Trailer
Art Carr shorty power glide trans with marine conversion, fresh from Carr.
10* polished Menkins VDrive
New drive line
7* 4130 fabricated drop through strut and bushing
Cable steering brackets and pulleys
Fabricated foot pedals
1" bearing shaft seal-new
3/16" aluminum cav plates cut to size, undrilled
1/8" stainless plate for fabricating blast plate
Original 10 gal aluminum saddle tanks
Cav control and some extra Morse cables

Asking $6500.00/offer with delivery options available.
I have hundreds of pictures of every stage of the project.
I can be reached at 805 350 1159 or email [email protected]

View attachment 912631
View attachment 912633
View attachment 912635
View attachment 912636
View attachment 912637
View attachment 912638
John did my glass work on my boat back in 2007/8, he does good work for sure and is a great guy. Looks like a fun project and cool boat.