WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTS Spectra 19' V Drive long deck...one of a kind

sfoxwell

Reaction score
This has been a long term on going project of mine that I just don't see myself having the time or motivation to finish. It was a 19' Spectra jet that seemed to be configured out of the mold as a V drive, with dual stringers and cav plate inlets already in the transom. John Miller of Miller Boats in CA filled in the bottom and transom as I began to convert the boat to a V drive. The bottom has been blue printed with the center strakes extended and the keel partially modified aft of the strut per George @ Finishline Performance The bottom needs finishing but very little work to finish. I fabricated a drop in strut per George's recommendations as well. The deck was modified by cutting out the dash section and moving it back 12" making it a long deck. John Miller helped me make an insert (molded form the original deck) to fill the gap and glassed it all in. I started doing the finial body work to fill and smooth the deck and get the shape how I wanted it. The starboard side is 99% finished, the port side will need finishing. The boat, when finished, will be extremely unique and IMO have beautiful lines. The motivation for the boat was to build a GN-type, V bottom, V drive configuration, two seat, river hot rod. The boat still sits on a jet boat trailer but the trailer is solid with new bunking and wheels and tires. What's included is as follows;
Complete bare hull, needs finishing
Trailer
Art Carr shorty power glide trans with marine conversion, fresh from Carr.
10* polished Menkins VDrive
New drive line
7* 4130 fabricated drop through strut and bushing
Cable steering brackets and pulleys
Fabricated foot pedals
1" bearing shaft seal-new
3/16" aluminum cav plates cut to size, undrilled
1/8" stainless plate for fabricating blast plate
Original 10 gal aluminum saddle tanks
Cav control and some extra Morse cables

Asking $6500.00/offer with delivery options available.
I have hundreds of pictures of every stage of the project.
I can be reached at 805 350 1159 or email [email protected]

MVIMG_20200503_160811.jpg IMG_20200502_170210.jpg IMG_20200502_170217.jpg IMG_20200502_170654.jpg IMG_20200815_140853.jpg strut.jpg 015.JPG 027.JPG 030.JPG longdeckspectra4.jpg

wzuber

Reaction score
I agree, the lines and look of this modification make a good looking hull look super badass. I have always liked these hulls. I have been wondering about this project and how it was progressing. The last stage I saw it in was just after you cut the deck. I really liked your thoughtful planning in how you sectioned the deck extension and retained the stock dash. The extension work completed looks excellent. Your attention to detail and hi skill level will no doubt impress any knowledgeable, serious interested buyers. I would be all over this if I didn't have 5 other boat projects currently in various stages. Wanna trade? haha No doubt when completed it will be as good as right from the original mold and manufaturer. You have made a lot of good progress with hi quality components, materials and excellent support from some of the industries best with George and Mr. Miller. Good luck with the sale. I'm envious of the future owner.

sfoxwell

Reaction score
I agree, the lines and look of this modification make a good looking hull look super badass. I have always liked these hulls. I have been wondering about this project and how it was progressing. The last stage I saw it in was just after you cut the deck. I really liked your thoughtful planning in how you sectioned the deck extension and retained the stock dash. The extension work completed looks excellent. Your attention to detail and hi skill level will no doubt impress any knowledgeable, serious interested buyers. I would be all over this if I didn't have 5 other boat projects currently in various stages. Wanna trade? haha No doubt when completed it will be as good as right from the original mold and manufaturer. You have made a lot of good progress with hi quality components, materials and excellent support from some of the industries best with George and Mr. Miller. Good luck with the sale. I'm envious of the future owner.
Thank you, sir, for your kind words. Very much appreciated.