WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Ya ever deal with a dangerous sense of entitlement?

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I dunno how to describe it other than just that.

Been real happy with Americas Tire aka Discount tire.
Usually the best price, they usually have what I want and the service has been good.

I like mostly the Certs Warranty.
Tread separation, road hazard, anything ya get a new tire.
I've replaced at least 10 trailer tires after the tread separated or they just plain grenade,, all free under the warranty.
The former manager told me we're their best customer and then they transferred him to West Covina on us.

Had 4 more tires let loose on the flat bed. Tread separation on a GreenBall product. They are known for that.
Rolled in and got a fuckball for a new manager telling me my warranty was no good.
Surly, arrogant, dismissive attitude. He went on with fairy tales and his shit got deeper and deeper.

So I call the Americas head office and they told me my warranty is still golden go back and their will be a new free set of tires waiting.
In n out, get the tires, the manager no place to be found.

Seems they hired a West Lake high school football star with a dangerous sense of entitlement right outta the 12th grade and made him an instant manager.
The kid knew nothing about the business, never worked the stalls busting tires down a day in his life and hid that fact behind an asshole attitude. Their are guys on this board that would have reached out and punched this fuck. A prick.

So, if you have the Certs warranty with Americas / Discount it's still good and still good for tread separation.

NicPaus

Reaction score
They must of transferred one of the managers from the Torrance blvd location to yours. Same attitude never will repair a flat like they claim always a reason you have to buy a new 1. After several attempts over the years gave up.

I have since purchased from Havasu location and night and day on the experience and time in and out.

Reactions: TPC

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Took four tread separated tires from the river trailer last year to the Havasu location no issue what so ever.
New Goodyears, hit and run.

X Hoser

Reaction score
I dunno how to describe it other than just that.

Been real happy with Americas Tire aka Discount tire.
Usually the best price, they usually have what I want and the service has been good.

I like mostly the Certs Warranty.
Tread separation, road hazard, anything ya get a new tire.
I've replaced at least 10 trailer tires after the tread separated or they just plain grenade,, all free under the warranty.
The former manager told me we're their best customer and then they transferred him to West Covina on us.

Had 4 more tires let loose on the flat bed. Tread separation on a GreenBall product. They are known for that.
Rolled in and got a fuckball for a new manager telling me my warranty was no good.
Surly, arrogant, dismissive attitude. He went on with fairy tales and his shit got deeper and deeper.

So I call the Americas head office and they told me my warranty is still golden go back and their will be a new free set of tires waiting.
In n out, get the tires, the manager no place to be found.

Seems they hired a West Lake high school football star with a dangerous sense of entitlement right outta the 12th grade and made him an instant manager.
The kid knew nothing about the business, never worked the stalls busting tires down a day in his life and hid that fact behind an asshole attitude. Their are guys on this board that would have reached out and punched this fuck. A prick.

So, if you have the Certs warranty with Americas / Discount it's still good and still good for tread separation.

I have had similar experience with their Grand Terrace Location. Took the wife's car in as it had screw in the RF tire. Thought it was taking a little longer than I thought it should so I peeked in the back and saw all 4 tires off the car. :eek Asked them what was going on and they said they found nails/screw is 3 tires so they thought they would just remove the 4th so all 4 had a fresh balance. When done they said here you are the car is ready. I asked how much? They said no charge. I then explained to them that those tires had not been purchased at Discount. They said I was a good customer and they wanted to make sure I was taken care of. Seems the employees change often but the service has remained consistent at this location.