WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

D

retaocleg

Reaction score
so republican ideology is to blame?.....lol, too funny.....and note the extreme use of hands to distract from her lack of cohesive reasoning as to why it is everything else but liberal policies causing the prob

stop arresting people for crimes, and crime goes up.....who knew?:rolleyes:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You know what the worst part is?
There seems to be NO point at which any Dem politician or supervisor or any Dem in any level of authority will say “oh shit, this did not work, we need to stop this and rethink it”...
Nope. Noda. Never.
They instead double down on catastrophe every single time.

An explosion of drug addicts (we call them homeless, but that’s a symptom not a cause) shitting everywhere and inhabiting every corner of the city. Half of the Country’s street dwelling “homeless” are in fact in San Francisco. The Dem reaction to the stark result of this predictably failed liberal endeavor??
Lol...rent hotels for them to shoot up in.

Swear to God you CAN NOT make this shit up.
CA peeps...I realize there are islands of resistance. I lived in one within the proverbial State of Jefferson for almost 15 years.
But the writing is on the wall.
The city centers run the State, always have.
Get out. You can’t win outside your islands.
I respect all that try, but some battles are lost from the beginning.

Justfishing

Reaction score
They spend $1b for 18,000 homeless. That is $55k per homeless person. How much do you need. Where is that money going is the question. People should be fired for such poor results.

How many were raped, murdered and were otherwise victims of crime that you failed to protect. How many kids couldnt play outside because of the homeless. Why do they flock to sf?

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They spend $1b for 18,000 homeless. That is $55k per homeless person. How much do you need. Where is that money going is the question. People should be fired for such poor results.

How many were raped, murdered and were otherwise victims of crime that you failed to protect. How many kids couldnt play outside because of the homeless. Why do they flock to sf?

free needles, and the weather is fantastic.
My stepson, vals brother, told me many times that Sf was the Mecca. the holy grail of all destinations of drug addicts.
he’s a street urchin full blown junkie.

wallnutz

Reaction score
The weather is fucking fantastic! Fuck there has to be at least 3’ of sunshine there.