WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Yellowstone Mini-Series

HPBoats83

Reaction score
Yes, looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KevinR

Reaction score
We watched episode 1 also. Will see how it goes.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Friend of my son worked on the camera crew and said it only gets better

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Sounds good. We really enjoy these types of mini-series and were saddened when another show called Longmire disappeared.

Friend of my son worked on the camera crew and said it only gets better

Reactions: DLC

Taboma

Reaction score
We did the first episode as well, sure is pretty country and so far so good. Interesting mix of characters for sure !
I missed Longmire as well so ended up buying a couple of missed seasons on DVD, since we still haven't jumped into net-tv.
If I recall it was Gelcoater that got us hooked on GOT, then Tank I believe got us started on Penny Dreadful. The Preacher is starting soon and anxiously awaiting the return of Taboo. I owe several new found addictions to RDP, LOL :eek:

Tank

Reaction score
I actually like Kevin Costner. Can't think of much that he's been in that I didn't enjoy. Maybe Waterwold. And he's smart enough to keep his trap shut regarding politics. I'll have to check this out.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
On my to watch list....lol. Looks awesome!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
We did the first episode as well, sure is pretty country and so far so good. Interesting mix of characters for sure !
I missed Longmire as well so ended up buying a couple of missed seasons on DVD, since we still haven't jumped into net-tv.
If I recall it was Gelcoater that got us hooked on GOT, then Tank I believe got us started on Penny Dreadful. The Preacher is starting soon and anxiously awaiting the return of Taboo. I owe several new found addictions to RDP, LOL :eek:
My husband and I really liked Longmire, thought we might have been the only ones. Trying to set up recording Yellowstone now. We’re new to Direct and have had various issues o_O

Cdog

Reaction score
I just started watching it. The episode where the son & indian bother get killed during the cattle raid.

Is this the beginning of the show or have I missed previous episodes/seasons?

Done-it-again

Reaction score
I just started watching it. The episode where the son & indian bother get killed during the cattle raid.

Is this the beginning of the show or have I missed previous episodes/seasons?

It was a 2hr premier. So no other seasons. Started out shooting a horse in a auto accident.

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Yep thx! Seemed like I caught the first episode. Cool show so far. The sister is the bad ass. Haha!!

She seems pretty ruthless. To me she’s the closest resemblance to the father in how they do business. Interesting how it’s going to play out.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Sounds good. We really enjoy these types of mini-series and were saddened when another show called Longmire disappeared.
My husband and I really liked Longmire, thought we might have been the only ones. Trying to set up recording Yellowstone now. We’re new to Direct and have had various issues o_O
netflix started making more Longmire's with all the original cast.

DLC

Reaction score
I recorded / DVR Yellowstone. Looks cool, we can’t wait to watch it

We also miss Longmire, it was a cool show

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
I actually like Kevin Costner. Can't think of much that he's been in that I didn't enjoy. Maybe Waterwold. And he's smart enough to keep his trap shut regarding politics. I'll have to check this out.
You obviously didnt hear his anti Trump rant last week. I thought the same thing. Really bummed me out to see he's the same as the rest of liberal Hollywierd

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
I liked the first episode a lot as well. Looking forward to the rest of the season.

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
I watched it last night. So far it hooked me, which never happens on the first episode.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
So..............................

I was thinkin this was gonna be some documentary kinna thing about Yellowstone. Silly me...

It's a freakin soap opera! lol

Oh well. It was ok. I like Kelly Reilly, so I may keep watching just to check her out a bit more. ;)

kelly-reilly-3-27-12__120426192903.jpg

5oclocksomewhere

Reaction score
The first episode was awesome! 2nd episode not so much. I was like wtf is this some daytime soap opera. I'm still gonna give it a try but I think they spent the whole wad on the first episode.

jetur

Reaction score
The first episode was awesome! 2nd episode not so much. I was like wtf is this some daytime soap opera. I'm still gonna give it a try but I think they spent the whole wad on the first episode.
I agree. Second episode not as good as the first.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Holy shit...

I just watched the 2nd one. That was Fucking intense...

(it's still a soap opera, but dang. that was some crazy shit)

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Agree that the first episode was much better but the second one kept you wondering what was going to happen next.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
IMG_0109.jpg
Enjoying Yellowstone. Have heard Costner is a regular kind of guy. Who knows what he could afford in a boat. But, because he's into offshore diving and fishing, he had Radon Boats of Santa Barbara custom build this 36' boat for him. He had a 26' Radon prior to this. Radons have a good So Cal reputation. Pretty much no frills, solid boat. Very well known in the SB Channel.

sixdays

La Flama Blanca
Reaction score
View attachment 659478 Enjoying Yellowstone. Have heard Costner is a regular kind of guy. Who knows what he could afford in a boat. But, because he's into offshore diving and fishing, he had Radon Boats of Santa Barbara custom build this 36' boat for him. He had a 26' Radon prior to this. Radons have a good So Cal reputation. Pretty much no frills, solid boat. Very well known in the SB Channel.
Probably one of the coolest Radon’s ever built. I’d love a 22’ with a 250-300 4-stroke on the back...perfect boat for our waters...

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
I wanted to but then he got political and it turned me off to watching it

crzy2bealive

Reaction score
Fucking love it! Some great cowboy shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Wavemaker

Reaction score
Both my wife and I enjoy the Yellowstone episodes so far.

Tank

Reaction score
You obviously didnt hear his anti Trump rant last week. I thought the same thing. Really bummed me out to see he's the same as the rest of liberal Hollywierd
That sucks. Not surprising though considering his lives in the ultra liberal Santa Barbara area. Oh well, everyone is entitled to their opinions I suppose. Just thought he was smart enough not to share them since, as an actor you immediately alienate one side of your fan base. I guess they're not actors because they're smart though. LOL

Tank

Reaction score
View attachment 659478 Enjoying Yellowstone. Have heard Costner is a regular kind of guy. Who knows what he could afford in a boat. But, because he's into offshore diving and fishing, he had Radon Boats of Santa Barbara custom build this 36' boat for him. He had a 26' Radon prior to this. Radons have a good So Cal reputation. Pretty much no frills, solid boat. Very well known in the SB Channel.

He has a really nice like 20's or 30's 40+ foot sail boat too.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Watched both episodes on the Magic Box. Good so far.

Tank

Reaction score
Here is his "rant" lol

Well, if that was all it was, it was actually eloquently put and it appeared to me he was being very careful and trying to choose his words correctly. He's always seemed to keep his opinions close to the chest. I've never found him to lean hard either way. Obviously he has his opinions on subjects and when you go on the fuckin' View for shit sakes, they're going to beat you down to give it and god forbid if it isn't lined up with theirs! LOL.

Andy B.

Reaction score
Well, if that was all it was, it was actually eloquently put and it appeared to me he was being very careful and trying to choose his words correctly. He's always seemed to keep his opinions close to the chest. I've never found him to lean hard either way. Obviously he has his opinions on subjects and when you go on the fuckin' View for shit sakes, they're going to beat you down to give it and god forbid if it isn't lined up with theirs! LOL.

He doesn't recognize America because the liberals are trying to turn it into a shithole 3rd world country He misses Reagan is what he was trying to say and likes Donald Trumps having the balls to call out crooked politicians and countries! Ok rant over it's a great show thanks for the heads up!:D

guest hs

Reaction score
Where do you watch this show? Network ???? Channel????

cpdad93

Reaction score
you gotta love the sister, a ruthless drunk....drinking champagne naked in the horse trough. The only bad thing is KC is such a mumbler.

jetur

Reaction score
Can't wait. Should have some twists and turns.

guest hs

Reaction score
I keep seeing stuff about season 2 but nothing about season 1